Grand Crusade • Classic
From Lineage 2 Encyclopaedia
In the Infinite Odyssey update there's a new type of content: Dimensional Raids.
How to participate
- Dimensional Raids are available to characters level 99 and above
- The amount of characters is not limited
- Dimensional Raids take place every week without Dimensional Sieges
- Dimensional Raids take place from 7 p.m. till 10 p.m.
- Talk to NPC Merlot in Hunters Village to teleport.
|7 p.m.||Teleportation to a different dimension||Characters are teleported to Ancient City Arcan in a different dimension.|
|7.30 - 8 p.m.||Choosing a township and getting a badge||
|7.30 - 7.50 p.m.||Badge exchange||You can exchange a badge no more than 3 times.|
|8.00 - 9.00 p.m.||Raid Bosses attack||3 raid bosses attack each township.|
Choosing a township to defend
- In Ancient City Arcan you'll see heralds from 8 townships to be defended.
- To choose a township, talk to its Heralds and get a Dimensional Badge.
- Dimensional Badges exist for 2 hours only.
- They allow characters to teleport to the township they've chosen to defend and to get their reward once the raid is over. If you don't have a Badge, you won't get your reward, even if you did participate in the raid.
- You can choose only 1 township to defend.
- Once you've made your choice, it'll be impossible to change the township.
- The amount of defenders is shown above each Herald's head. When it reaches 200, no one can get the Badge for the township anymore.
- Heralds teleport characters to the townships they've chosen to defend.
- At 8 p.m. raid bosses start their attack. The first one appears.
- The second raid boss appears when the first one is killed.
- The third raid boss appears when the second one is killed.
- At 9 p.m. the raid is over. It doesn't matter whether players have managed to defeat all the bosses - they disappear anyway.
- After every boss's defeat Merlot appears to give rewards.
- No XP and SP are given for defeating bosses.
|Township||Bosses and where they appear|
|Stage 1||Stage 2||Stage 3|
|Giran||Crook the Mad
|Houpon the Warden Overseer
|Guillotine of Death|
|Goddard||Lindvior’s Herald Numa
|Valakas’ Herald Potigia
|Antharas’ Herald Komabor|
|Sсhuttgart||Nerva Orc Nergatt
|Amden Orc Turation
|Nerva Chief Turakan|
- After every boss's defeat Merlot appears to give rewards:Atelia Energy Crystal.
- 200 defenders who are the quickest to defend their township, will get an additional reward.
- One of those 2000 defenders (chosen at random) will get an additional reward.
|Stage||Terms of getting||Reward|
|Stage 1||Killing the boss||Atelia Energy Crystal — 1 pcs.|
|Stage 2||Killing the boss||Atelia Energy Crystal — 1 pcs.|
|Stage 3||Killing the boss||Atelia Energy Crystal — 2 pcs.|
|Addl reward||All the defenders of a township who are the quickest to kill all 3 bosses||Atelia Energy Crystal — 5 pcs.|
|One random player from the defenders of a township who are the quickest to kill all 3 bosses||One of the following:|
Bloody Eternal Enhancement Stone Coupon — 1 pcs.
Bloody Helios Enhancement Stone Coupon — 1 pcs.
Dimensional Raid Reward
- You can get your reward in your own dimension from Merlot in Hunters Village.
- Atelia Energy Crystal can be exchanged for SP and Dimensional Coins.
- Dimensional Coin can be exchanged for different items.
Atelia Crystals Exchange
|Atelia Energy Crystal — 1 pcs.||Dimensional Coin — 1 pcs.||14,000,000|
Dimensional Coins exchange
|Accessory Spirit Stone||Spirit Stone — 5 pcs.|
|Bloody Eternal Enhancement Stone||Bloody Eternal Enhancement Stone Coupon — 1 pcs.|
|Bloody Helios Enhancement Stone||Bloody Helios Enhancement Stone Coupon — 1 pcs.|
|Dimensional Augment Pack||Dimensional Coin — 8 pcs.|
|Dimensional Elcyum Pack||Dimensional Coin — 3 pcs.|
|Dimensional Enhancement Pack||Dimensional Coin — 7 pcs.|
|Dimensional Hero's Supply Box||Dimensional Coin — 19 pcs.|
|Hair Accessory Spirit Stone||Dimensional Coin — 8 pcs.|
|High-grade Spirit Stone||Dimensional Coin — 3 pcs.|
|Mid-grade Spirit Stone||Dimensional Coin — 2 pcs.|
|Rune Stone||Dimensional Coin — 10 pcs.|
|Top-grade Spirit Stone||Dimensional Coin — 8 pcs.|