AwakeningHelios • Classic
What is Awakening?
Mighty powers of Shilen have started their fight with mankind. When they attempted to gain the land of the ancient giants, Ye Sagira, the ruins fell on the Talking Island. Now the people of Elmoradan can find there the key to the ancient powers which will help them in their fight. The secrets of giants and ancient heroes will be kept. The players will awaken the power of ancient heroes in themselves. To complete Awakening, you need to complete the Seize Your Destiny quest.
Process of Awakening
The existing classes will awaken into 34 classes. First part of your character development consists of 3 class changes and achieving level 85. After level 85 you need to complete Revived Power of the Giant quest to awaken. Character’s class after awakening will depend on the previous class. For example, Phoenix Knight awakens into Sigel Phoenix Knight, Hell Knight into Sigel Hell Knight, Shillien Templar into Sigel Shillien Templar. The Judicator can't Awaken anymore.
Specifics of awakened classes
- Awakening skills.
After Awakening your character receives a possibility of leaning new powerful skills. For learing them you’ll need SP.
In most cases Awakening skills correspond to the skills of the main class before Awakening, but they are much more powerful. For example, some skills of each class allow you to finish a battle in 1-2 blows and will be very useful.
- Race skills.
After Awakening unique race skills will be available to each character. They can be both active and passive, you don’t need to learn them as your character will receive them right after completing the Awakening quest - Seize Your Destiny.
- Revelation Skills
In Lindvior update certain skills which had been bound to a character’s race, are placed into a special group and can be learned from Monk of Chaos NPC.
- Second class
You can choose 1 subclass which won't have a 80 level limit, and you can develop it up to level 99. You’ll need to complete Split Destiny quest to have this option.
You can switch between the second class and subclasses right from character’s characteristics window. After this switching your character will receive a debuff which decreases his/her characteristics and weakens the character, making it impossible to switch to any other class/subclass. It’s impossible to choose for secondary class a subclass which after Awakening will be identical to the main class. Like Duelist will not be able to choose for the second class such subclasses as Grand Khavatari, Dreadnought, Titan, Doombringer.
After Awakening a new, wonderful way of travelling through time and space becomes available to your character. This way of travelling is available in several new locations only.
- Special portal service
For all Awakened characters new portal service is available at Dimension Keepers.
Each of 34 classes will be given a skill to summon a mount. Their looks are different, but the characteristics are the same, and the mounts move faster than other means of transport. See also: Awakening Mounts
- Class Cloaks
After Awakening each character receives a class cloak, which look slightly different
Classes after Awakening
34 Awakened classes will be divided by party roles. The recommended type of armor and weapon in the table depends on the passive skills of a class.
- Classes will receive the following race characteristics:
Awakening in Lindvior
With Goddess of Destruction - Lindvior update there are 34 new Awakening classes in the game:
- All characters 85+ which have the old Awakening classes can choose the new ones by talking to Hardin NPC in the Tomb of Soul.
- All characters, once they've chosen a new class, will receive a new item - Chaos Essence — 2 pcs., which can be used if you chose a wrong Awakening class.
- Those characters who have a Dualclass, can also choose a new Awakening class, and obtain Chaos Essence (Dual Class) — 2 pcs.
- Chaos Essence expires in 30 days
- Talk to Hardin NPC in the Tomb of Soul to choose a different class.
- You can't use Chaos Essence for you Dualclass as long as you have at least one Chaos Essence for the main class in your inventory.
- When you Awaken into a new class, all 3 class transfer skills are retained
- Only Tyrr Warrior Dwarves can awaken into Tyrr Maestros
- Only Iss Inchanter Orcs can awaken into Iss Dominators
|Awakening – Related Pages