Transformation Skills are unique skills which temporarily change your character’s looks and increase its battle stats.
- At the moment, 4 transformation skills are available.
- Transformation Skills are available to all classes except Kamael. They are learned automatically upon reaching a certain level.
- To learn the White Guardian Transformation skill you need a Spellbook: White Guardian , which can be obtained from Spirit Kings/Queen in common and epic modes.
|Dark Assassin Transformation||60|
|White Assassin Transformation||70|
|White Guardian Transformation||80|
- All active and passive skills of your characters are available in a transformed state. Besides, your character gets bonuses.
- Once transformed, your character gets dressed into a bright stylish costume.
- Transformation skills can be used separately from each other: during a skill cooldown you can use another one.
- Transformation skills can be cancelled by pressing the ALT key. Such skills are also cancelled under the following conditions:
- Character’s death.
- In the water.
- With the Cancel Transformation skill.
- In order to transform, open the Skills window and find the “Transform Skills” category, then choose the skill you need.
- Transformation skills can be used automatically.
- Every time you want to use a transformation skill, you need a certain amount of Elemental Stone in your inventory. You can buy Elemental Stone from Collector Pona near the Luxury Shop in the Town of Giran.
Transformation skill - bonuses
|Pirate||Dark Assassin||White Assassin||White Guardian|
|M. Critical Rate.||+10||+10||+20||+20|
|P. Skill Critical Damage||-||-||-||+200|
Transformation skill - list
The looks of transformations
|Transformation Skills - Related Pages