Updating data to Kamael
Saga of the Moonlight Sentinel
This article will be removed as the content has been removed from the game
|Saga of the Moonlight Sentinel|
|Start location||Hunters Village / Aden Territory|
Spellbook: Mount Pegasus
A class transfer quest - for all Silver Rangers who want to become Moonlight Sentinels.
- Talk to Hunter Guild President Bernard in Hunters Village.
- Talk to Information Broker Grimst in Hunters Village.
- Talk to Information Broker Broome in the Blazing Swamp.
- Hunt mobs to the southeast from the Town of Aden. To hunt: Ice Monster, Spirit of a Drowned, Soul of Cold, Ghost of Solitude, Fiend of Cold, Spirit of Cold. You need to get Ice Crystal Fragment — 50 pcs.
- Go back to the Blazing Swamp to Information Broker Broome.
- Go back to Information Broker Grimst in Hunters Village.
- Activate the Tablet Of Vision to the south from the Tower of Insolence.
- The Guardians of Forbidden Knowledge near the second Tablet Of Vision have the second Resonance Amulet. Destroy 20 Guardians of Forbidden Knowledge.
- Now activate the Tablet Of Vision.
- When you approach the Tablet, Stone Watchman Ezekiel appears. Destroy it.
- Now no one can stop you from activating the Tablet Of Vision.
- Talk to Pilgrim of Darkness on the Fields of Massacre.
- Go to the Blazing Swamp. To hunt: Swampland Watchman, Flame Drake, Fiery Ifrit, Ikedit. You need to get Halisha's Badge — 700 pcs.
- At last, Halisha’s Archon appears. Destroy it and get the amulet. (If you fail to defeat it, you need to collect Halisha's Badges again by destroying its servants, and it'll appear again.)
- Now activate the third Tablet located near the Seal of Shilen.
- The fourth Tablet Of Vision is located near Elven Village, and the Amulet is near the Tablet. Go there.
- You helped Winter Hunter Kadyth, when you destroyed Stone Guardian Azrael. Talk to him.
- Now activate the remaining Tablet Of Vision.
- Go back to Bernard in Hunters Village.
- Bernard thinks you don't have enough experience to use the power of Tablets. Train some more and come back when you've reached level 76.
|Quests - Related Pages
Comments support Markdown