|Residence of Queen Nebula (Epic)|
|Optimal Level||80 and higher|
|Party size||27-100 ppl|
|Zone reset time||Wednesday, 6:30
- The zone is meant for 27-100 players.
- You need a command channel to enter.
- Players have 20 minutes to complete the instance.
- Timer resets each Wednesday at 6.30 a.m.
- Epic battle with Nebula is similar to that in common mode, but of course it's more difficult.
Nebula uses attacks on a surface, summons minions (Water Slime) and casts debuffs which reduces Speed and increases the damage received (the effect stacks up to 5 times). When it's stacked to 5 times, the character becomes unable to move or to make any actions.
The less Nebula's HP, the more damage she deals.
In order to attempt to cancel the debuff (the chance is 50%), kill a Water Slime. If you don't kill Water Slimes, they'll blast over time dealing damage to the surrounding characters. The minions don't attack characters and don't respond to their attacks.
Residence of Queen Nebula (Epic) - Raid Bosses
|Name||Level||Features||EXP||Attr. Name||Attr. EXP||SP
(Water Spirit Queen Nebula)