|Residence of King Ignis (Epic)|
|Optimal Level||80 and higher|
|Party size||27-100 ppl|
|Zone reset time||Wednesday, 6:30
- The zone is meant for 27-100 players.
- You need a command channel to enter.
- Players have 20 minutes to complete the instance.
- Timer resets each Wednesday at 6.30 a.m.
- Epic battle with Ignis is similar to that in common mode, but of course it's more difficult.
In the middle of the room there's raid boss Ignis, and at a distance - Freya who can help you in your battle with Ignis.
Ignis uses different short- and long-range attacks. The lower its HP, the more damage it deals. Ignis also uses the Fire Rage skill making you lose HP over time. The debuffs sum up, and your character gets more and more damage every time Ignis uses Fire Rage.
Talk to Freya to ask her for help: she can cancel the Fire Rage effect. However, her power is limited, and she can't help you more than 5 times. Then she'll need to restore her power. When her power is gone, she'll disappear for a while.
Residence of King Ignis (Epic) - Raid Bosses
|Name||Level||Features||EXP||Attr. Name||Attr. EXP||SP
(Flame Spirit King Ignis)