Updating data to Secret of Empire
Raid Zone: Lilith
|Raid Zone: Lilith|
|Optimal Level||76 - 85|
|Party size||90-300 ppl|
To get into The Disciple's Necropolis, you need to get to Fields of Massacre from Town of Aden via NPC Gatekeeper Elisa, then go to the entrance by foot, swim to the end of the tunnel and then talk to Gatekeeper Ziggurat.
- The boss appears at 9.00 p.m. every Tuesday and Friday.
- From 90 characters or above (10 parties or more) level 76+.
- When a character dies, XP/item loss penalty is applied.
- You can enter the zone without a command channel or a party.
- The dead characters are resurrected in the closest township: Town of Aden.
Once you've teleported via Gatekeeper Spirit, your character will appear in the room with the raid boss.
During the battle, Lilith uses long-range attacks which hold her enemies, and her minions support her in the battle by using skills with drain HP and deal powerful melee damage.
If raids on Anakim and Lilith take place at the same time, when one of them is defeated, the surviving boss will use invincibility for 5 minutes.
Once the raid boss is defeated, you'll be able to leave the zone by talking to an NPC.
Raid Zone: Lilith - Raid Bosses