In the world of Lineage 2 it's possible to hunt alone (solo) or in a party. There is also an option to unite several parties in a Command Channel.
Specifics of party hunting
- Class combination. Party hunting allows every character to be most useful as everyone has their own role.
- Party chat. While a party exists, its members can use party chat. Party chat text can be seen by every party member in any part of the map. For party chat, use the # prefix.
- XP bonus. The more people in a party, the more XP bonus:
- XP penalty. There more the level difference between party members, the less XP gained by character whose level is lower.
|Difference in lvls||Gained XP|
|15 and more||0%|
- Distribution of trophies. Adena is distributed automatically in equal parts to every party member. You can adjust distribution of trophies as follows:
|Finders Keepers||Trophies go to those who pick them up.|
|By turn||No matter who picks up trophies, they are distributed by turn between party members.|
|Random||No matter who picks up trophies, they are distributed at random.|
|By turn including Spoil||No matter who picks up trophies, they and spoil results are distributed by turn between party members.|
|Random including Spoil||No matter who picks up trophies, they and spoil results are distributed at random.|
Party leader can change distribution rules at any time, but every party member should confirm the changes in a special dialogue.
Party search system
There is a Party search system in Lineage 2. You can find the party search button in the "Actions" window , you can also use such chat command as /partymatching.
- Choosing search conditions for party rooms:
- Level - level range of characters in a party room.
- List of parties looking for characters to play together: Hover your mouse over the party name, and you'll see a window with a list of players in the party room.
- Back/Forward - moving to the next/previous page in the list of party rooms.
- List - open the list of characters looking for a party.
- Create - create a room of party member search (available only to party leaders or players without a party).
- Auto Join - party search settings are chosen automatically.
- List of characters waiting to join a party: here you can invite a character without waiting for him/her to join your party:
- Upper part of the list lets you set search conditions: level range, role and name of a character
- List of characters waiting to join a party.
- Back/Forward - moving to the next/previous page in the list of characters.
- Message - send a private message to a character from the list.
- Invite - invite in the party room the chosen character, the room name will be added to the invitation.
- Refresh - refreshing list of characters waiting to join a party.
- Close - closing list of characters waiting to join a party.
- Information about the actions of the party and its members is shown below.
- Use the Matching Record button to learn about the party name, the recently joined participants, and about the party leader.
- The info is refreshed if you close the Matching Record window or press the Refresh button.
Creating a party room
- Title - party description.
- Max. Members - max. amount of characters in your party room.
- Level - characters' level range.
Party room window will open, and there'll be the yellow "Looking for Party" writing above your character's head:
File:Characters in party room.jpg
- In the lower part there is a chat window of party search room. The chat is available to everyone is the party room.
- Customize - changing the settings of a party room.
- Kick - dismiss a character from party room.
- Invite - Invites a player to the party.
- List - opening list of characters waiting to join a party.
- Exit - leaving the party room, if the owner leaves, the room is closed.
|/invite||[CharacterName]||Invite to a party|
|/leave||Leave a party|
|/dismiss||[CharacterName]||Kick from a party|
|/partymatching||Search for a party|
|/partyinfo||Show party info|
|/changepartyleader||[CharacterName]||Change party leader|
|Party - Related Pages