Augmentation is one of the weapon-empowering systems, like enchantment and special abilities. Augmentation is used to add special effects to weapon.
To augment an item, you’ll need:
- A weapon to augment.
- A Life Stone.
Augmentation: specifics and limitations
- Weapon Grade D or above can be augmented.
- Modified weapon and/or weapon with a rune can be augmented. Modification level and the rune don't disappear when you augment an item or when you cancel the augmentation.
- An augmented item cannot be augmented again. If you need to change augmentation, you need to use an anvil to cancel the current one.
- Special weapon, like Hero Weapon, cannot be augmented.
- Augmentation adds 2-4 random effects. Possible effects can be divided into 3 types: battle effects, main characteristics and skills. See also: Life Stone Effects.
- Augmentation is always successful, the item being augmented cannot break.
- Augmented weapon has no limitations for exchange/trade; it can also drop when a character dies from a mob in a chaotic state.
Go to a blacksmith in the Town of Aden or the Town of Giran. Near the Augmenting Blacksmiths Jeris and Jeros you can find their anvils. Use them to augment and item or to cancel the current augmentation.
- Choose the "Put the item on the anvil" dialogue option.
- Place the weapon.
- Place the Life Stone.
- Place the necessary amount of gemstones of the corresponding grade.
- Press the "Augment" button.
You don't need any extra items to cancel augmentation, however you need to pay a certain price depending on the Life stone used for augmentation.
- Choose the "Cancel Augmentation" dialogue option.
- Place the weapon.
- Press the "Remove" button.
Warning! If you cancel augmentation, you won't get the Life stone back!
Price of augmentation and cancelling it
|Life Stone.||Augmentation cost||Price of cancelling|
|Low-grade Life Stone||Gemstone (D-grade) — 200 pcs.||80,000 adena|
|Mid-grade Life Stone||Gemstone (C-grade) — 300 pcs.||240,000 adena|
|High-grade Life Stone||Gemstone (B-grade) — 400 pcs.||720,000 adena|
Life Stone Effects
|Life Stone||Level of battle stats||Effects||Level of skills and effects||Main characteristics|
|Low-grade Life Stone||Low||More survival rate||Low||-|
|Mid-grade Life Stone||Average||Easiness of attack||Average||-|
|High-grade Life Stone||High||Empowered attack||High||+1 to each stat|
P. Def. Increase
Max HP increase
Usage skills: active.
For more info about augmentation effects, see: Item Augmentation - effects.
Life stones of different grades can be obtained when you hunt mobs. The bigger the mob level, the bigger the level of a life stone you may get. Go to the item page to see how to obtain the item.
|High-grade Life Stone||A mineral formed inside a monster under immense impact. Used for weapon augmentation by Blacksmiths Jeris in Giran and Jeros in Aden.
200 Gemstones (B-grade) are required for augmentation.
|Low-grade Life Stone||A mineral formed inside a monster under immense impact. Used for weapon augmentation by Blacksmiths Jeris in Giran and Jeros in Aden.
100 Gemstones (D-grade) are required for augmentation.
|Mid-grade Life Stone||A mineral formed inside a monster under immense impact. Used for weapon augmentation by Blacksmiths Jeris in Giran and Jeros in Aden.
200 Gemstones (C-grade) are required for augmentation.
|Item Augmentation – Related Pages
Comments support Markdown