Update data to Seven Signs in progress
How to start playing
- Click https://4game.com/ and go to the 4game website.
- Click "Sign in or Register".
- Enter the login and the password from you 4game account and click "Sign In". If you don't have an account yet, there's an option to register.
- Choose the game in the list: Lineage 2 Classic.
- Press the "Install" button and follow the instructions.
- Purchase subscription to play Lineage 2 Classic.
- Once the game is installed, you'll see the "Play" button.
Creating a character
When you login to the game, you'll be prompted to choose a server. There's no difference between servers. It's recommended to choose the one which status is 'Light'. Click "Accept".
Once you've chosen the server, click the "Create" button. You can create up to 7 characters on one server.
Enter your character's name
You can only use Latin characters. Max 16. You can't use spaces or any other special characters.
Choose a race
See also: Classes in Lineage 2
Choose a class
Choose a gender
Choose a hairstyle
Choose a hairstyle, there are up to 7 options available depending on your character's race and gender.
Choose a hair colour
Choose a hair colour. There are up to 4 options available depending on your character's race and gender.
Choose a face type
Choose a Face Type of your character. There are up to 3 options available depending on your character's race and gender.
When all the parameters are set, press the "Create" button.
|Getting Started - Related Pages