Clan reputation points are used for the following purposes:
- Leveling a clan
- Learning clan skills
- If a clan has more than 1 clan reputation point, for other players the clan name is displayed in blue
- If a clan has less than 1 clan reputation point, for other players the clan name is displayed in red
Getting clan reputation points
- Getting a new level by a clan member.
- Killing opponents in a two-sided war - 1 CRP point.
Losing clan reputation points
- Dying from opponents in a two-sided war - 1 CRP point.
- Clans level is upgraded (the amount of points necessary to get the new level is deducted).
- A clan skill is learned - (the amount of points necessary to get the new skill is deducted).
- Announcing defeat in a two-sided war - 500 CRP point.
Increasing clan level
When a character from clan level 3 or above increases its level, CRP are added:
|20-25||4 points for level|
|26-30||8 points for level|
|31-35||12 points for level|
|36-40||16 points for level|
|41-45||25 points for level|
|46-50||30 points for level|
|51-55||35 points for level|
|56-60||40 points for level|
|61-65||54 points for level|
|66-70||63 points for level|
|71-75||75 points for level|
|76-80||90 points for level|
|81+||120 points for level|
|Clans - Clan Reputation - Related Pages