|Clan - Clan Arena|
|Optimal Level||40 and higher|
|Party size||1-4 groups|
|Zone reset time||Wednesday, 6:30
Clan Arena is an instanced zone where clans can try their power, fighting against Arena Raid Bosses. Clan members get valuable rewards for completing the zone.
- You can get to Clan Arena via NPC Senior Appraiser Leo located on Monster Arena. You can teleport to Monster Arena and Monster Race Track for free from any Gatekeeper in any township (except starting villages).
- To enter, you need a command channel, consisting of your clan members only.
- Max. amount of characters to enter is 40.
- You have 30 minutes to fight the monsters. You can buy some extra time via Arena Machine for 1,000,000 adena, up to 5 times, 1-3 minutes each time (the time is added at random). In rare cases 5 minutes can be added.
- You can't complete more than 4 levels of Arena each time.
- Clan Arena progress is saved and it's not reset weekly.
- Timer resets each Wednesday at 6.30 a.m.
- If a character dies on Clan Arena, they don't lose any XP.
Clan Arena consists of 25 levels. On each level you'll face to face the Raid Boss of the level. To start the battle, talk to Arena Machine. The remaining time is shown in the upper part of the screen and it's turned on after you've talked to Arena Machine. When you defeat the Raid Boss, supplies appear on the territory of arena. Each character needs to click the supplies to get the reward corresponding to their level. Each character can get their reward from supplies only once. Supplies are available to characters level 40 and above. You have 1 minute to pick up the supplies, and the time counter stops while you're picking them up. After 1 minute the supplies will vanish, and the next Raid Boss will appear.
If your clan already has progress on Clan Arena, then before the first battle on the current week the previous level button becomes available. This function allows you to fight the last Raid Boss from the previous raid.
Raid Bosses appear in a defined succession,
|Progress level||Raid Boss||Progress level||Raid Boss||Progress level||Raid Boss|
|2||Garan||12||Death Lord Likan||22||Turabait|
Depending on your current progress on Clan Arena you may obtain the following:
NPC Senior Appraiser Leo located on Monster Arena gives XP Scrolls for tickets. Besides, NPC Rash exchanges High-grade XP Scroll Ticket after you've completed such instanced zones as Balthus Knights - Baium, Balthus Knights - Antharas and Balthus Knights - Zaken.
As reward for killing Raid Bosses on Clan Arena and achieving progress levels 5, 10, 15 and 25 in clan raids, clan gets an additional clan skill:
Clan daily missions
By participating in Clan Arena battles, you can get rewards for daily missions.
|One-time||Clan Raid Attack||Receive it when you defeat 20 enemies on Clan Arena.
Warrior’s Talisman - Defense — 1 pcs.
|Weekly||Clan Raid Attack||Receive it when you defeat 1 enemy on Clan Arena.
XP/SP Scroll - High — 1 pcs.
For more info about daily missions, see: Daily Missions.
Clan - Clan Arena - Raid Bosses
(Kutus' Nemesis Kutis)
(Korim's Messenger Garan)
(Kelbar's Leader Batur)
(Kraven's Best Friend Venir)
(Blue Flag Captain Oel)
(Kandra's Follower Taranka)
(Gosmos' Mentor Kasha)
(Kabed's Rival Dorak)
(Leo Tracker Turan)
(Barda's Nemesis Anbarad)
(Mos' Escort Captain Baranos)
| Death Lord Likan
(Hallate's Follower Death Lord Likan)
(Shax's Shadow Garaki)
(Shuriel's Paladin Keltar)
(Ketra's Gatekeeper Ketran)
(Hekaton's Escort Captain Kosnak)
(Ipos' Agent Nast)
(Shadith' Escort Captain Satur)
(Tayr's Escort Captain Takuran)
(Varka's Gatekeeper Varkan)
(Fallen Angel Tier)
(Demon Apostle Cherkia)
(Procella's Nemesis Spicula)
|Clan - Clan Arena - Related Pages