Castles are property objects in Lineage 2. By owning a castle, a clan gain political and economical control over the surrounding territory, including the ability to raise taxes in the subordinate townships. A castle gas certain features similar to those of clan halls, however castles have more features.
By default castle lord has total control over castle and is the only person to rule it; however their can use privilege management to give some rights to other clan members.
There are 5 castles in the world of Lineage 2:
Any clan member can use the following castle features:
- Access to private/clan warehouse
- Buying buffs from the Chamberlain of Light/darkness
- Buying items from Chamberlain of Light/Darkness
- Teleportation to different hunting zones via Chamberlain of Light/Darkness
Besides the features mentioned above, the following features are available to castle lords:
- Collecting taxes
- Setting the time of castle siege and appoint the defenders
- Getting the head accessory of the castle lord: Lord's Crown
There are the following NPCs in any castle:
- Chamberlain of Light/Darkness
- Mercenary Manager
- Herald of Light/Darkness
Chamberlain of Light/Darkness
- Chamberlain of Light/Darkness sells to clan members different items for Adena or Castle Owners' Coin :
- The members of the clan which owns the Aden Castle can buy cloaks from their Chamberlain (according to the chosen side: Light or Darkness).
|Item||Description||P. Def.||M. Def.|
|Cloak of Darkness||A cloak that symbolizes greed and darkness. Made exclusively for Heroes. Max HP/ MP/ CP +5%, P. Def. +3%, M. Def. +5%, Resistance to All Weapons +3%, P./ M. Critical Rate +10, Damage Reflection +3%.||0||0|
|Cloak of Light||A cloak that symbolizes light and glory. Made exclusively for Heroes. Max HP/ MP/ CP +5%, P. Def. +3%, M. Def. +5%, Resistance to All Weapons +3%, P./ M. Critical Rate +10, Damage Reflection +3%.||0||0|
- Castle Owners' Coin is available to all members of the clan owning a castle, the coins appear by 8 per hour.
Main castle features
In every castle there's a Chamberlain of Light/Darkness who activates different functions for a fee.
Features available in castles: buffs, teleportation, HP/Mp restoration, XP restoration.
|Castles – Related Pages