Attribute System lets you increase your character's attack and defense through developing Attribute Spirits. Attributes are interconnected: choose the one that fits for more effective hunting and PvP!
- Attribute System is only available to characters who have received their third class.
- Attribute System lets you add attribute properties to attack or defense, letting you fight more effectively.
- You can buy attribute-related items, and to get additional info about attributes from NPC Svein which can be found in the Town of Aden, Town of Giran and Town of Goddard.
- Information about attributes and additional related actions are available in Character window (Alt + T).
- The power of each attribute grows with the level of Attribute Spirits. you can increase its level in special attribute zones.
- The attribute XP you gain is noted in the chat with a special system message.
- You can increase the attribute XP you gain with special items: Blessed Soul , which can be obtained for daily quests, or Intermediate Spirit's Blessing and Advanced Spirit's Blessing , which can be purchased for Attribute Fragments from Svein.
- Besides getting attribute XP when defeating monsters in attribute locations, Spirit XP can be increased with special items: Water Spirit Ore , Fire Spirit Ore , Wind Spirit Ore and Wind Spirit Ore . (For more info about increasing Spirit level with special items, see: Absorption.)
- Attribute effects are active when hunting mobs or Raid bosses and in PvP-battles. Attribute damage bonus is also valid for servitors of the summoner. The ffect is valid for commons servitor's attack and skills.
- If a character uses skills related to so-called "old attribute system", like Hydro Blast, then even with active Fire Element the character will be getting bonus to Attribute damage.
Using Attribute power
You can find information about Attributes and additional related actions in your Character window (Alt + T).
- To change attack attribute, choose one of the four icons. You can change it once in 10 seconds.
- Attribute stats depend on the power of your Attribute spirits.
- Some Attributes dominate over other ones: Water is stronger than Fire, Fire is stronger than Wind, Wind is stronger than Earth, and Earth is stronger than Water.
- Depending on the chosen Attribute, the damage you deal changes as follows:
|Attribute relations||Damage bonus
(basic damage 100%)
|Dominating Attribute||120%||Water against Fire|
|Same attribute||100%||Water against Water|
|Not dominating, not weak||80%||Water against Wind or Earth|
|Weak Attribute||60%||Fire against Water|
|Non-attribute power attack||100%||No Attribute|
Press the "Spirits" button to open the Attribute Spirits management interface.
Features of Spirits
On the Spirit Characteristics tab you can find basic info on your character's Attribute Spirits:
- Spirit level and the amount of XP required to level it up.
- Spirit stats: Attack, Defense, Critical Attack Rate, P. Critical Damage corresponding to attributes, and their figures. Stats increase as you level up your Spirit.
- Characteristics Points. By leveling up, Spirits get Characteristics Points: by 1 point for leveling up on the first and the second evolution levels, and by 2 points - on the third. The points can be distributed between stats as you like.
- On the 1st evolution level (1 star) you can add max. 5 points to each stat, on the 2nd level (2 stars) - no more than 10 points to each stat, and on the 3rd level (3 stars) - no more than 15 points to each stat.
- Each Characteristics Point adds +5 to Attack and Defense and +1 to Critical Attack Rate and Critical Damage
- Characteristics Points can be rest and redistributed: to do so, you need to press the "Reset" button on the Characteristics tab. No matter how many Characteristics Points are distributed, te price of resetting them is 50,000 adena.
On the Evolution tab you can see Attribute Spirits evolution.
- Evolution is available when your Spirit is level 10 and when it has 100% XP points.
- Chance of evolution is 100%.
- Evolution level is shown with stars above the image of an Attribute Spirit. At the beginning, all spirits have evolution level 1, and they can evolve 2 more times.
- Evolution level cannot be reset.
- To evolve a spirit, you need the corresponding Evolution Stone and Adena:
|Spirit evolution level||Evolution Stone||Adena|
|Evolution from level 1 to 2||1 corresponding Evolution Stone||1,000,000 adena|
|Evolution from level 2 to 3||3 corresponding Evolution Stones||3,000,000 adena|
- Evolution Stones can be obtained by hunting monsters in attribute zones.
|Fire Spirit Evolution Stone||Forge of the Gods||Firen|
|Water Spirit Evolution Stone||Garden of Eva||Ishtir|
|Wind Spirit Evolution Stone||Land of Winds||Radin|
|Earth Spirit Evolution Stone||Wall of Argos||Tortay|
On the Absorption tab you can increase level of spirit using Spirit Ores. Besides absorbing Spirit Ores, you can increase the level of your spirits by defeating monsters of an opposite attribute. (For more info about leveling up Spirits, see: Developing Attribute Spirits.)
- Max Attribute Spirit level is 10.
- To increase its level, choose the necessary amount of the corresponding Spirit Ores. In the lower part of the window you'll see how much XP the Jewels would add to the Spirit. The Jewels must be in your character's inventory in order to be absorbed by spirits.
- Use arrows to choose the necessary amount of Jewels.
- Press the "Use all Jewels" button to use the necessary amount of Spirit Ores up to max level (level 10, 100% XP). The amount of XP to be lost if the amount of Spirit Ores XP exceeds the required amount for max level.
- Press the "Absorption" button to open an additional window with the changes to your Spirit if you use Spirit Ores. If you press the "Absorption" button in the additional window, the Jewels will be used.
- Press the "Cancel" button the reset the current changes.
- Spirit Ores can be obtained by hunting monsters in attribute zones.
|Fire Spirit Ore||Forge of the Gods||Salamander, |
|Water Spirit Ore||Garden of Eva||Undine,|
|Wind Spirit Ore||Land of Winds||Sylph, |
|Earth Spirit Ore||Wall of Argos||Growler, |
On the "Extraction" tab you can extract the corresponding attribute fragments which are required to buy different item from Svein.
- Extraction is available starting from Spirit level 2 and Evolution level 1 (1 star). After Extraction Spirit level will be reset to 1 (0% XP), but its Evolution level will remain the same. All stats, and the amount of extra Characteristics Points as well, obtained by a Spirit as its level increases, will roll back to the value which corresponds to the 1st level of the current evolution level.
|Evolution level||Characteristics||Characteristics Points|
|Lvl 1 (1 star)||35 Attack and Defense,
Critical Rate and P. Critical Damage
|Lvl 2 (2 stars)||105 Attack and Defense,
16 Critical Rate and P. Critical Damage
|Lvl 3 (3 stars)||175 Attack and Defense,
31 Critical Rate and P. Critical Damage
- The amount of extracted Attribute Fragments depends on the amount of XP gained by the Spirit - the more XP it has at the moment of extraction, the more Attribute Fragments will be extracted.
- Extraction chance is 100%.
- Extraction costs 1,000,000 adena.
Developing Attribute Spirits
Developing Attribute Spirits is available via defeating monsters in Attribute locations or via corresponding Spirit Ores.
Attribute Spirits development via defeating mobs is available only in certain zones which are marked on the map with a special icon. One zone corresponds to one attribute.
No matter what spirit is active at the moment. XP will be gained by the Spirit whose attribute dominates in the zone. For example, if you're hunting in Forge of Gods, XP will be gained by your Water Spirit whose attribute (Water) dominates over Fire. So, in order to gain XP for a certain Spirit, you need to remember about attribute domination: Water is stronger than Fire, Fire is stronger than Wind, Wind is stronger than Earth, and Earth is stronger than Water - and to hunt in the corresponding zones.
|Forge of the Gods||Garden of Eva||Land of Winds||Wall of Argos|
|XP for Water Spirit||XP for Earth Spirit||XP for Fire Spirit||XP for Wind Spirit|
The attribute XP gained can be increased with special items: Blessed Soul , which can be obtained for daily quests, or Intermediate Spirit's Blessing and Advanced Spirit's Blessing , which can be purchased for Attribute Fragments from Svein.
Purchasing Attribute items
NPC Svein sells different items.
Items for Attribute Fragments
Attribute Fragments can be obtained via the "Extraction" function available in Attribute Spirits window. (For more info about "Extraction", see Extraction.)
- To buy an Agathion, you need Spirit Breath and 2,000,000 adena. Breath of the corresponding Spirit can be obtained by completing one-time quests to defeat Spirit Kings and Queens:
For every attribute zone you can teleport to the corresponding instanced zone where a King or a Queen resides.
|Hunting Zone||Instanced zone|
|Forge of the Gods||Residence of Queen Ignis|
|Garden of Eva||Residence of Queen Nebula|
|Land of Winds||Residence of King Procella|
|Wall of Argos||Residence of King Petram|
For Attribute Fragments and Adena Svein sells Spirit Accessories and upgrades them.
|Attribute System – Related Pages