|Optimal Level||76 - 84|
|Party size||90-300 ppl|
Antharas Nest is a raid zone where Raid Boss Antharas dwells.
- You need a command channel to enter.
- Characters level 76+ can take part in a battle with Antharas; the amount of characters in the battle should be from 90 to 300.
- You can teleport to Antharas Nest via NPC Heart of Warding; you can find it inside Antharas Lair. To teleport, you need to have the following item in your inventory: Portal Stone . It will be removed when you enter.
- Portal Stone can be purchased from NPC Support Troop Lieutenant Rash when you've successfully completed the instanced zone: Balthus Knights - Antharas; you can also be it from Rash's Supplies - Antharas (the chances are low).
- There's no death penalty if your character dies in Antharas Nest.
Battle with Antharas starts 10 minutes after teleportation to the zone. Antharas uses stun and hold; fear, petrification and Curse of Antharas, temporarily decreasing all your combat stats (1 min). Antharas will summon Tarask Dragons and Behemoth Dragons and even more dragons as Antharas loses HP.
Antharas Nest' - Monsters
(Land Dragon Antharas)
| Behemoth Dragon
( Behemoth Dragon)
| Tarask Dragon
( Tarask Dragon)