From Lineage 2 Classic Encyclopaedia
Agathions are a special type of pets. You don't need to feed them. To summon Agathions, you need special bracers. Agathions can either be a funny accessory or to have some useful skills. See also:
- Agathions can be divided into: Agathion summon bracelets which allow you to equip an Agathon, and actual Agathions.
- Depending on the level of an Agathion summon bracelet, different amounts of additional Agathion slots are available. The available slots are highlighted, and the unavailable ones are shaded.
|Category||Main slot||Additional slot|
|Place||Agathion can be placed in the main or in an additional slot|
|Agathion creature||Summoned automatically||Not summoned|
|Amount of slots||1||3|
|Special ability (active)||Available when Agathion is equipped||Unavailable when Agathion is equipped|
|Unique ability (passive)||Available when Agathion is equipped||Available when Agathion is equipped|
- Agathion summon bracelets can be upgraded up to level 4.
- Agathions can't be transferred to anyone else.
Buying and upgrading Agathion summon bracelets
- Agathion Bracelet - Lv. 1 can be purchased in the Town of Giran from Pona, located near the Luxury Shop.
- Agathion Bracelet - Lv. 1 can be upgraded in the Town of Giran from Blacksmith Baggins, located near the Luxury Shop.
- Cost of Agathion upgrade
|Agathion Bracelet - Lv. 2|| 500,000 adena|
Agathion Bracelet - Lv. 1 — 1 pcs.
|Agathion Bracelet - Lv. 3|| 1,500,000 adena|
Agathion Bracelet - Lv. 2 — 1 pcs.
Agathion's Soul — 1 pcs.
|Agathion Bracelet - Lv. 4|| 5,000,000 adena|
Agathion Bracelet - Lv. 3 — 1 pcs.
Blessed Agathion's Soul — 1 pcs.
List of Agathion bracelets
- There are several levels of Agathion summon bracelets. The higher the level, the more additional slots available.
- Bracers level 3 and 4 give an additional passive effect.
|Agathion Bracelet - Lv. 1||When equipped, 1 Agathion's main slot and 1 Agathion's side slot activated. Cannot be dropped.|
|Agathion Bracelet - Lv. 2||When equipped, 1 Agathion's main slot and 2 Agathion's side slots activated. Cannot be dropped.|
|Agathion Bracelet - Lv. 3||When equipped, 1 Agathion's main slot and 2 Agathion's side slots activated. STR / INT / CON / MEN +1. Cannot be dropped.|
Buying Agathion's Soul
- Agathion's Soul can be purchased in the Town of Giran from Pona, located near the Luxury Shop.
- Blessed Agathion's Soul can be purchased from an Olympiad Manager who can be found in any township.
- Besides, there's a low chance to get Agathion's Soul and Blessed Agathion's Soul as trophies from Raid and Epic bosses. To see the list of Bosses to get Agathion's Soul, follow the links in the items and open the Drop tab.
How to use Agathions
- Agathion summon bracelets are equipped into the left-handed bracelet slot by double-clicking.
- Agathions are equipped into the main or additional left-handed bracelet slot by double-clicking.
- If there's no Agathion set in the bracelet, then by default Agathions are equipped into the main (upper) slot; then they are summoned automatically and appear near your character's head.
- If the main slot is already equipped by an Agathion, then if you double-click the second Agathion, it will be placed into the additional (lower) slot, however it won't be summoned and won't appear near your character, but its passive bonuses (if there are any) will be effective.
- Some Agathions belong to the Left-handed bracelet type. In sych cases all Agathion slots in the interface are not available and they are shaded.
- Such Agathions need to be summoned with the Release Agathion's Seal skill in your Skills window (Alt+K). For example, the Sin Eater Agathion which is required for the Brothers Bound in Chains quest, is summoned with the Penitent's Manacles bracelet and the Release Agathion's Seal - Sin Eater skill.
|Agathions - Related Pages