The Vitality system helps players to gain more experience (Exp) and skill points (SP) when hunting mobs.
When you have Vitality:
- XP bonus: +200% - for PA users, +100% without PA
- SP bonus: +200% - for PA users, +100% without PA
- Vitality is unique to each character and their class mode (main, dual, subclasses).
- Each Wednesday at 06:30 your character's Vitality points are restored to 100%.
- The amount of items maintaining your Vitality level or restoring it, is limited. You can use no more than 5 Vitality restoring items of the kind per week. PA users can use no more than 10 Vitality restoring items per week.
- The Pailaka quests and RB raids do not restore Vitality points anymore.
- For those who have recommendations - doesn't give additional XP points (meaning that recommendation bonus is not multiplied by vitality bonus anymore).
- Vitality is spent when you kill Raid Bosses and common mobs.
- The amount of Vitality being spent depends on the XP you gain.
- For characters below level 10, Vitality is not spent at all.
- Weekly Vitality replenishment.
Vitality points are restored to 100% each Wednesday at 6.30 a.m.
- Vitality replenishing items.
You can use vitamine or event items which restore Vitality, but no more than 5 per week. PA users can use up to 10 Vitality replenishing items
- Using Vitality maintaining items.
You can use vitamine or event items which maintain Vitality, but no more than 5 per week. PA users can use up to 10 Vitality maintaining items
- If you use items which restore Vitality when killing mobs: Vitality is restored 4 times slower than spent.
|Vitality – Related Pages
|Vitality - Related Pages