The Vitality system helps players to gain more experience (Exp) and skill points (SP) when hunting mobs.
- Vitality is shown in the character's status window:
- Maximum amount of Vitality is 140 000 points (4 bars).
- Vitality is restored automatically, depending on the day of the week:
- Wednesday, at 6:30 AM - Vitality is restored to 100%.
- Every day that isn't Wednesday, at 6:30 AM - 1 bar of Vitality is restored.
- With Vitality: bonus 300% XP and SP for PA players, bonus 200% XP and SP for non-PA players.
- There's a separate pool of Vitality points for each character and for each class.
- The amount of items that can be used to replenish or mantain Vitality weekly is limited. You can use 5 items per week. PA users can use 10 000 items.
- The Pailaka quests and RB raids do not restore Vitality points.
- For those who have recommendations - doesn't give additional XP points (meaning that recommendation bonus is not multiplied by vitality bonus).
- Vitality is spent when you kill Raid Bosses and common mobs.
- The amount of Vitality being spent depends on the XP you gain.
- For characters below level 10, Vitality is not spent at all.
- Weekly Vitality replenishment.
Vitality points are restored to 100% each Wednesday at 6.30 a.m.
- Vitality replenishing items.
You can use vitamine or event items which restore Vitality, but no more than 5 per week. PA users can use up to 10 000 Vitality replenishing items
- Using Vitality maintaining items.
You can use vitamine or event items which maintain Vitality, but no more than 5 per week. PA users can use up to 10 000 Vitality maintaining items
- If you use items which restore Vitality when killing mobs: Vitality is restored 4 times slower than spent.
|Vitality – Related Pages
|Vitality - Related Pages