We updated db to Fafurion game update, but work still in progress
The Vitality system helps players to gain more experience (Exp) and skill points (SP) when hunting mobs.
When you have Vitality:
- XP bonus: +200% - for PA users, +100% without PA
- SP bonus: +200% - for PA users, +100% without PA
- Vitality is unique to each character and their class mode (main, dual, subclasses).
- Each Wednesday at 06:30 your character's Vitality points are restored to 100%.
- The amount of items maintaining your Vitality level or restoring it, is limited. You can use no more than 5 Vitality restoring items of the kind per week. PA users can use no more than 10 Vitality restoring items per week.
- The Pailaka quests and RB raids do not restore Vitality points anymore.
- For those who have recommendations - doesn't give additional XP points (meaning that recommendation bonus is not multiplied by vitality bonus anymore).
- Vitality is spent when you kill Raid Bosses and common mobs.
- The amount of Vitality being spent depends on the XP you gain.
- For characters below level 10, Vitality is not spent at all.
- Weekly Vitality replenishment.
Vitality points are restored to 100% each Wednesday at 6.30 a.m.
- Vitality replenishing items.
You can use vitamine or event items which restore Vitality, but no more than 5 per week. PA users can use up to 10 Vitality replenishing items
- Using Vitality maintaining items.
You can use vitamine or event items which maintain Vitality, but no more than 5 per week. PA users can use up to 10 Vitality maintaining items
- If you use items which restore Vitality when killing mobs: Vitality is restored 4 times slower than spent.
|Vitality – Related Pages
|Vitality - Related Pages
Comments support Markdown