We updated db to Fafurion game update, but work still in progress
- 1 Overview
- 2 Battle and basic transformations
- 3 Rare transformations
- 4 Divine transformations
- 5 Non-battle transformations
- 6 Other transformations
Characters can transform by using special transformation skills or by placing a talisman into a bracelet. There are also Transformation Scrolls available via the new Auction system and special skills obtained from Hellbound armor.
Types of transformations
All transformations are divided into the following categories
- Battle transformations
- Non-battle transformations
- Basic transformations
- Rare transformations
- Divine transformations
- Other transformations
Conditions of getting transformation skills
Despite several changes obtained while using transformation scrolls and talismans, first of all you need to complete More than meets the eye quest (from level 50), to get first transformation skills and Onyx Beast transformation. You can learn transformation skills from Transformation Wizard Avant-Garde on the second floor of the Ivory Tower.
To learn any transformation you need a Transformation Scroll.
A transformation can be cancelled:
- With a Transform Dispel skill.
- If a character dies.
- If an equipped item gives transformation, it’s cancelled when this item is unequipped.
- After a certain period of time (depends on the transformation).
- Underwater (except the transformation received from a cursed weapon).
Terms and conditions for transformations
Before a transformation:
- A character shouldn’t be mounted on a Dragon or a Wyvern.
- A character shouldn’t have Mystic Immunity as an active skill.
- A character shouldn’t be sailing on a ship.
- If a character obtains a cursed weapon being already transformed, then this cursed weapon’s transformation overrides the existing one.
- Transformation skills are different for the main class and the subclasses.
- In a transformed state a player can use only active transformation skills, all common skills are replaced with transformation skills.
- All buffs and debuffs remain when a character is transformed back.
- When a character transforms, all their characteristics are changed with transformation characteristics.
- Characters in a transformed state cannot take part in duels.
- When a character is transformed with a cursed weapon, the name of this weapon replaces the nickname of the character. In addition, the name of the cursed sword replaces the character’s name in the chat. In such cases the player cannot use Shout and Trade channels, but in Clan, Alliance and Whisper channels the original player’s name is displayed.
- In a transformed state players cannot switch or add a subclass.
- Players cannot transform if they’re taking part in the Grand Olympiad.
Battle and basic transformations
There are 2 types of battle transformations:
- General – giving each class or race certain characteristics and several skills. Each transformation lasts for 30 minutes. 2 general transformations are currently available:
- Race – when used, increase or decrease characteristics. Each transformation lasts for 30 minutes. Such transformations include the following:
Battle transformations (warrior, mage, healer) can be learned at levels 70—80. The skills of such transformations match the skills of the basic classes. Transformation scrolls for this category drop from mobs, then you can learn them with Transformation Wizard Avant-Garde’s help in the Ivory Tower. Each transformation lasts for 30 minutes. The following transformations are available in this category
Goddess of Destruction, level 85+, next stats transform
|Transformations – Related Pages
Note: For each transformation a Transform Dispel skill is available (which cancels the transformation).
Rare transformations imitate the looks of certain Raid Bosses. In comparison with other transformations, for such transformations battle characteristics are increased. The scrolls to learn such transformations can be obtained by killing the corresponding Raid Bosses (see below). Then you can learn them with Transformation Wizard Avant-Garde’s help in the Ivory Tower.
The list of Raid Bosses:
- Zaken — transformation available from level 60.
- Anakim — transformation available from level 70.
- Venom — transformation available from level 70.
- Gordon — transformation available from level 76.
- Ranku — transformation available from level 76.
- Kechi — transformation available from level 76.
- Demon Prince — transformation available from level 76.
|Transformations – Related Pages
Divine Transformations are available via subclass system. When a subclass achieves level 80, go to the corresponding Grand Magister of the subclass to get a divine transformation scroll. Then, having switched to the main class, you can learn the transformation from Avant-Garde in the Ivory Tower. Such transformations give unique looks and skills. Each transformation lasts for 30 minutes. To learn such transformations and to get a certificate you need to complete More Than Meets the Eye quest. There are 7 types of divine transformation, matching 7 basic archetypes:
|Transformations – Related Pages
Grey Talisman - Yeti Transform
Seller: Manager in Rainbow Springs Chateau
Grey Talisman - Buffalo Transform
Seller: Manager in Wild Beast Reserve
Battleground Transform Spell
Seller: Suspicious Merchant – wanders around fortresses
This categoty includes the following:
- Cursed Weapon – by obtaining a Demonic Sword Zariche or a Blood Sword Akamanah the character immediately transforms into a dark warrior. Each of these swords give a unique looks, and the name of the sword replaces the character's name.
- Chaos Golem – a unique Master’s transformation. Unlike other one, this one is learned from a Forgotten Scroll: Golem Armor . This transformation gives your character the looks of a Golem In a transformed shape you receive unique skills. This transformation lasts for 5 minutes.
- Final Form - Final Form is a unique transformation for Kamael race, which temporarily gives them their lost wing. This skill can be learned if your character got their third class and reached level 79. The looks are different depending on the gender, and the duration of this transformation is only 5 minutes because it’s really powerful.
- Spirit of the Phantom, Spirit of the Unicorn , Spirit of the Cat – unique transformations for Spectral Masters, Elemental Masters and Warlocks, which temporarily give them the ability to use servitors’ skills. This skill can be learned if your character got their third class and reached level 83. The duration of this transformation is 5 minutes only.
Comments support Markdown