We updated db to Fafurion game update, but work still in progress

Transform - Iss Sword Muse

From Lineage 2 Encyclopaedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Properties

Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 20% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked.
Class Name Iss Sword Muse
Type debuff
Attribute -
Recast Time 60 seconds
Hit Time 2 seconds
Cast Range 900
Classes with same skill Iss Hierophant, Iss Sword Muse, Iss Spectral Dancer, Iss Dominator, Iss Doomcryer


Awakening Skill Replacement

Learning this skill cancels the skills you've learned before:

Skill Name
Skill 15 1.jpg Charm
Skill 2 1.jpg Confusion
Skill 1395 1.jpg Erase
Skill 1092 1.jpg Fear

Skill Upgrade

Lvl. to Learn Skill Lvl Description MP Consume HP Consume SP
85 1 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 20% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. 126 0 10000
86 2 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 30% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. 126 0 50000
88 3 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 40% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. 135 0 80000
91 4 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 50% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. 139 0 400000
94 5 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 60% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. 148 0 480000
97 6 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 70% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. 157 0 4980000
99 7 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. 166 0 5000000
101 8 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. 175 0 211440000
103 9 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. 184 0 608946501
105 10 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. 193 0 1753765925
107 11 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. 202 0 2525422932
109 12 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. 211 0 7273218046

More about improvements

Level Description Modification Prop.
Chance
+1 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Chance +1 Skill success rate +1%.
+2 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Chance +1 Skill success rate +2%.
+3 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Chance +1 Skill success rate +3%.
+4 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Chance +1 Skill success rate +4%.
+5 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Chance +1 Skill success rate +5%.
+6 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Chance +1 Skill success rate +6%.
+7 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Chance +1 Skill success rate +7%.
+8 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Chance +1 Skill success rate +8%.
+9 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Chance +1 Skill success rate +9%.
+10 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Chance +1 Skill success rate +10%.
+11 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Chance +1 Skill success rate +11%.
+12 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Chance +1 Skill success rate +12%.
+13 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Chance +1 Skill success rate +13%.
+14 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Chance +1 Skill success rate +14%.
+15 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Chance +1 Skill success rate +15%.
+16 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Chance +1 Skill success rate +16%.
+17 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Chance +1 Skill success rate +17%.
+18 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Chance +1 Skill success rate +18%.
+19 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Chance +1 Skill success rate +19%.
+20 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Chance +1 Skill success rate +20%.
Distance +2
+1 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Distance +2 Skill class distance +10.
+2 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Distance +2 Skill class distance +20.
+3 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Distance +2 Skill class distance +30.
+4 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Distance +2 Skill class distance +40.
+5 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Distance +2 Skill class distance +50.
+6 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Distance +2 Skill class distance +60.
+7 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Distance +2 Skill class distance +70.
+8 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Distance +2 Skill class distance +80.
+9 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Distance +2 Skill class distance +90.
+10 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Distance +2 Skill class distance +100.
+11 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Distance +2 Skill class distance +110.
+12 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Distance +2 Skill class distance +120.
+13 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Distance +2 Skill class distance +130.
+14 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Distance +2 Skill class distance +140.
+15 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Distance +2 Skill class distance +150.
+16 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Distance +2 Skill class distance +160.
+17 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Distance +2 Skill class distance +170.
+18 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Distance +2 Skill class distance +180.
+19 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Distance +2 Skill class distance +190.
+20 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Distance +2 Skill class distance +200.

Level Description Modification Prop.
Chance
+1 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Chance +1 Skill success rate +1%.
+2 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Chance +1 Skill success rate +2%.
+3 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Chance +1 Skill success rate +3%.
+4 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Chance +1 Skill success rate +4%.
+5 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Chance +1 Skill success rate +5%.
+6 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Chance +1 Skill success rate +6%.
+7 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Chance +1 Skill success rate +7%.
+8 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Chance +1 Skill success rate +8%.
+9 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Chance +1 Skill success rate +9%.
+10 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Chance +1 Skill success rate +10%.
+11 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Chance +1 Skill success rate +11%.
+12 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Chance +1 Skill success rate +12%.
+13 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Chance +1 Skill success rate +13%.
+14 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Chance +1 Skill success rate +14%.
+15 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Chance +1 Skill success rate +15%.
+16 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Chance +1 Skill success rate +16%.
+17 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Chance +1 Skill success rate +17%.
+18 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Chance +1 Skill success rate +18%.
+19 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Chance +1 Skill success rate +19%.
+20 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Chance +1 Skill success rate +20%.
Distance +2
+1 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Distance +2 Skill class distance +10.
+2 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Distance +2 Skill class distance +20.
+3 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Distance +2 Skill class distance +30.
+4 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Distance +2 Skill class distance +40.
+5 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Distance +2 Skill class distance +50.
+6 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Distance +2 Skill class distance +60.
+7 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Distance +2 Skill class distance +70.
+8 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Distance +2 Skill class distance +80.
+9 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Distance +2 Skill class distance +90.
+10 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Distance +2 Skill class distance +100.
+11 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Distance +2 Skill class distance +110.
+12 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Distance +2 Skill class distance +120.
+13 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Distance +2 Skill class distance +130.
+14 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Distance +2 Skill class distance +140.
+15 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Distance +2 Skill class distance +150.
+16 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Distance +2 Skill class distance +160.
+17 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Distance +2 Skill class distance +170.
+18 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Distance +2 Skill class distance +180.
+19 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Distance +2 Skill class distance +190.
+20 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. Distance +2 Skill class distance +200.

Level Description Modification Prop.
Chance
+1 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 1%.
+2 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 2%.
+3 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 3%.
+4 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 4%.
+5 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 5%.
+6 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 6%.
+7 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 7%.
+8 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 8%.
+9 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 9%.
+10 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 10%.
+11 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 11%.
+12 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 12%.
+13 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 13%.
+14 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 14%.
+15 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 15%.
+16 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 16%.
+17 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 17%.
+18 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 18%.
+19 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 19%.
+20 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 20%.
+2 Distance
+1 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 10.
+2 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 20.
+3 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 30.
+4 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 40.
+5 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 50.
+6 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 60.
+7 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 70.
+8 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 80.
+9 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 90.
+10 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 100.
+11 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 110.
+12 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 120.
+13 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 130.
+14 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 140.
+15 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 150.
+16 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 160.
+17 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 170.
+18 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 180.
+19 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 190.
+20 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 200.

Level Description Modification Prop.
Chance
+1 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 70% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 1%.
+2 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 70% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 2%.
+3 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 70% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 3%.
+4 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 70% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 4%.
+5 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 70% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 5%.
+6 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 70% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 6%.
+7 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 70% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 7%.
+8 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 70% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 8%.
+9 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 70% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 9%.
+10 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 70% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 10%.
+11 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 70% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 11%.
+12 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 70% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 12%.
+13 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 70% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 13%.
+14 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 70% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 14%.
+15 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 70% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 15%.
+16 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 70% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 16%.
+17 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 70% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 17%.
+18 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 70% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 18%.
+19 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 70% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 19%.
+20 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 70% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 20%.
+2 Distance
+1 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 70% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 10.
+2 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 70% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 20.
+3 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 70% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 30.
+4 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 70% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 40.
+5 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 70% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 50.
+6 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 70% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 60.
+7 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 70% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 70.
+8 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 70% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 80.
+9 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 70% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 90.
+10 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 70% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 100.
+11 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 70% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 110.
+12 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 70% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 120.
+13 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 70% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 130.
+14 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 70% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 140.
+15 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 70% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 150.
+16 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 70% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 160.
+17 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 70% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 170.
+18 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 70% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 180.
+19 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 70% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 190.
+20 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 70% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 200.

Level Description Modification Prop.
Chance
+1 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 1%.
+2 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 2%.
+3 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 3%.
+4 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 4%.
+5 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 5%.
+6 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 6%.
+7 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 7%.
+8 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 8%.
+9 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 9%.
+10 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 10%.
+11 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 11%.
+12 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 12%.
+13 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 13%.
+14 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 14%.
+15 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 15%.
+16 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 16%.
+17 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 17%.
+18 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 18%.
+19 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 19%.
+20 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 20%.
+2 Distance
+1 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 10.
+2 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 20.
+3 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 30.
+4 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 40.
+5 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 50.
+6 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 60.
+7 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 70.
+8 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 80.
+9 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 90.
+10 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 100.
+11 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 110.
+12 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 120.
+13 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 130.
+14 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 140.
+15 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 150.
+16 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 160.
+17 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 170.
+18 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 180.
+19 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 190.
+20 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 200.

Level Description Modification Prop.
Chance
+1 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 1%.
+2 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 2%.
+3 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 3%.
+4 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 4%.
+5 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 5%.
+6 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 6%.
+7 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 7%.
+8 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 8%.
+9 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 9%.
+10 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 10%.
+11 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 11%.
+12 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 12%.
+13 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 13%.
+14 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 14%.
+15 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 15%.
+16 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 16%.
+17 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 17%.
+18 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 18%.
+19 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 19%.
+20 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 20%.
+2 Distance
+1 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 10.
+2 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 20.
+3 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 30.
+4 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 40.
+5 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 50.
+6 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 60.
+7 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 70.
+8 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 80.
+9 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 90.
+10 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 100.
+11 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 110.
+12 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 120.
+13 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 130.
+14 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 140.
+15 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 150.
+16 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 160.
+17 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 170.
+18 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 180.
+19 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 190.
+20 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 200.

Level Description Modification Prop.
Chance
+1 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 1%.
+2 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 2%.
+3 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 3%.
+4 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 4%.
+5 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 5%.
+6 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 6%.
+7 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 7%.
+8 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 8%.
+9 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 9%.
+10 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 10%.
+11 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 11%.
+12 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 12%.
+13 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 13%.
+14 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 14%.
+15 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 15%.
+16 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 16%.
+17 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 17%.
+18 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 18%.
+19 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 19%.
+20 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +1 Chance Increases Skill Success Rate by 20%.
+2 Distance
+1 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 10.
+2 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 20.
+3 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 30.
+4 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 40.
+5 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 50.
+6 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 60.
+7 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 70.
+8 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 80.
+9 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 90.
+10 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 100.
+11 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 110.
+12 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 120.
+13 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 130.
+14 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 140.
+15 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 150.
+16 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 160.
+17 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 170.
+18 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 180.
+19 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 190.
+20 Transforms target into a harmless creature and decrease its Speed by 80% for 15 sec. The effect is canceled if the transformed target is attacked. +2 Distance Increases Skill Range by 200.

Comments support Markdown