Clan - Throne of Heroes
|Clan - Throne of Heroes|
|Optimal Level||99 and higher|
|Zone reset time||Wednesday, 6:30|
Throne of Heroes is a clan-specific instanced zone.
- You can enter the instanced zone by talking to NPC Entrance Manager Orin from Hunters Village.
- The zone is available once per week, the timer is reset at 6.30 a.m. on Wednesday.
- To enter, your clan needs to be level 5 or above.
- Clan leaders can apply for entrance, or those who have the corresponding privileges.
- To enter, you need a command channel, consisting of your clan members only.
- To enter, you need 14-100 characters level 99 or above.
- Players have 45 hours to complete the zone.
- Once you've entered the zone, you lose all your buffs.
- Resurrection scrolls or skills cannot be applied in the zone.
In the Throne of Heroes zone you need to fight raid bosses and earn points. If your clan is present in the rating, you'll get the corresponding amount of CRP. If your clan was ranked the 2nd or the 3rd in the previous cycle, you can get 10% or 5% of bonus points, accordingly. The reward can be obtained once per week.
Clan - Throne of Heroes - Raid Bosses
|Clan - Throne of Heroes - Related Pages