Tarot Cards fortune telling is a game where you can try your luck and get different useful items.
- To try your luck, you need to talk to Fortune Teller Eve in a town (for her location, see below) and ask her to draw her cards for you.
- In the game, you need to choose one of the three cards to determine your reward.(For more info, see: Reward)
- Among the three cards there are always 2 cards with standard reward and one with bonus (or royal) reward. One the card with standard reward you can see Kat the Cat, and there's a picture of Feline King on the card with bonus reward.
- You cannot fail in the game as you always get one of the possible rewards.
Fortune Teller Eve
You can find Fortune Teller Eve in the following places:
- To start the game, you need a Tarot Card , which can be purchased from Fortune Teller Eve for Tarot Card Coupon . Tarot Card Coupon can be purchased in Game Shop.
- Press the "Play" button to start the game. Yuo can't start it if there's not enough space in your inventory or if you carry too much weight.
- Press the store button to exchange Tarot Card Coupon for Tarot Card .
- Press the "Help" button to get additional information.
- In the window you will see the amount of cards you have and the amount of fortunetelling sessions. You can't have more than 50 sessions in a row. To change the amount of sessions, press the button and enter the necessary amount. Press the "Play" button.
- You have 5 seconds to choose which card is to be turned. If you don't make your choice in 5 seconds, a random card will be turned automatically.
- Press the "Accept" button to take your reward. If you're lucky enough to get Feline King, you'll have bonus reward.
- Press the "Play" or "Restart" button to continue the game. The "Restart" button is available if the amount of sessions is more than 1.
Please note that the rewards on the screenshots can be different from those in the game.
You can't get the reward if there is not enough space in your inventory!
Instead "Tarot Cards" people usually say "Tarot, Lucky Game, Game of Luck".