|Session Zone - Storm Isle|
|Optimal Level||100 - 120|
|Price for entrance||150000 adena|
|Basic time||60 min.|
|Time's extense||up to 300 min.|
Storm Isle is a session hunting zone for characters level 100-120.
- You can only get to the zone via the session zones interface. There is no other way to get to the zone. You can only teleport from a peaceful zone.
- The basic hunting time is 60 minutes.
- The time can be extended by 300 minutes (360 minutes max.).
- You can extend the time with Storm Isle's Time Stone , which can be purchased in Game Shop.
- Right after your teleportation the counter of the basic time of stay will start.
- You can teleport from the island before the time is over by using a scroll of escape.
- It’s impossible to leave the island through teleportation.
- When the time is over, your character will be teleported to Heine.
Having moved to the zone, you can talk to NPC Investigators Teleporter in order to quickly move to a different part of the island.
Session Zone - Storm Isle - monsters
|Fury Harpy Schvar||110||1663786300||1497375|
|Goddess of Storm Fury Harpy Queen||110||3327584700||2994750|
|Fury Sylph Album||110||1663786300||1497375|
|Fury Sylph Melan||110||1663786300||1497375|
|Fury Tier Nero||110||1663786300||1497375|