|Sea of Spores|
|Optimal Level||106 - 120|
|Party size||Solo, 1 group (5-7 ppl)|
- The entrance to the zone and the surroundings of the Sea of Spores are a solo hunting zone.
- The central part is a party hunting zone for one party.
- Orfen's Lair (the western part of the Sea of Spores) is the place where Orfen appears.
Monsters in the solo and party hunting zones of the Sea of Spores don't help each other.
From time to time, Orfen's Handmaidens Arimus (solo hunting zone) and Arima (party hunting zone) may appear. The handmaidens deal a lot of damage and use the "Absorb Energy of the Floating Sea" spell. If you defeat them before they've finished casting the spell, the characters around them will get a buff which restores vitality. There's a certain chance that after Arima's death Harane and Aranea will appear.
- The boss fight zone is a combat zone.
- The recommended amount of characters for the raid is 5 parties (35 players) and above.
Sea of Spores - solo hunting zone monsters
|Orfen's Handmaiden Arimus||108||525848112||466560|
Sea of Spores - party hunting zone monsters
|Energy of the Sea of Spores Tracker Aranea||107||330532630||286225|
|Energy of the Sea of Spores Devourer Harane||107||3236872729||2908046|
|Orfen's Handmaiden Arima||108||5254515360||4723920|
Sea of Spores - Raid Bosses
|Master of the Sea of Spores Orfen||118||4879895267520||4391908080|