|Path of Destiny - Beginning|
|Restrictions:||First class transfer is not complete. Not available for Ertheia.|
|Race:||Human, Elf, Dark Elf, Orc, Dwarf, Kamael|
|Start location||Town of Gludio / Gludio Territory|
|Reward||Option for class transfer via the class transfer interface.|
- Talk to Tarti in the Town of Gludio.
- Tarti in the Town of Gludio talked about a training method of the Ertheians and mentioned consumables for which training is essential. Talk to Tarti again to hear about the consumables.
- Tarti in the Town of Gludio taught you about Soulshots and Spiritshots, and said that you need some buffs to train more efficiently.
- You have completed all training preparations with Tarti's help. Head over to the Ruins of Despair for some actual training. Monsters to hunt: Nasty Eye, Nasty Buggle. You need to defeat 15 monsters in total.
- You have eradicated Nasty Eyes and Nasty Buggles in the Ruins of Despair. Use the scroll of escape in your inventory to return to Guard Silvan.
- You have received a reward from Guard Silvan for completing the first quest. But there are more quests, so talk to him again.
Map. Sub-reward: 48,229, 43.
- Guard Silvan in the Ruins of Despair asked you to give peace to those in the ruins who are under the Curse of Undying. Monsters to hunt: Nasty Zombie, Nasty Zombie Lord. You need to defeat 30 monsters in total.
- You have eradicated Nasty Zombies and Nasty Zombie Lord in the Ruins of Despair. Use the scroll of escape in your inventory to return to Tarti.
- You have received a reward from Tarti for completing the second quest. Talk to Tarti about class transfer.
Map. Sub-reward: 787,633, 708.
- Tarti said that the Ertheian training method can help you to unlock your hidden potential and become a powerful warrior. You have to reach Lv. 20.
|Quests - Related Pages