This article will be removed as the content has been removed from the game
|Pailaka - Injured Dragon|
|Level:||73 - 77|
|Start location||Town of Goddard / Goddard Territory|
|Start NPC||Ketra Orc Shaman|
|Item||Description||P. Atk||M. Atk|
|Complete Spear of Silenos||Spear of Silenos obtained from the Internal Supporter. Can only be equipped in the Pailaka instant dungeon.||291||181|
|Reinforced Spear of Silenos||Spear of Silenos obtained from the Internal Supporter. Can only be equipped in the Pailaka instant dungeon.||271||171|
|Spear of Silenos||Spear of Silenos obtained from the Internal Supporter. Can only be equipped in the Pailaka instant dungeon.||251||161|
|Pailaka Instant Shield||Potion of temporary invincibility created with the light of Spirits. Can only be used in the Pailaka instanced zone dungeon.|
|Quick HP Replenishing Potion||Instantly restores HP. Can only be used in the Pailaka instant dungeon. Cannot be used when HP is full.|
- Talk to Ketra Orc Shaman located near the Town of Goddard. Your character will be teleported to Pailaka entrance.
- Talk to a Ketra Orc Supporter at the entrance and get a Spear of Silenos .
- Defeat the first and the second barriers of Varka Silenos or just the first one (see the map to choose the way), get the Weapon Upgrade Stage 1 .
- Talk to a Ketra Orc Supporter and upgrade your weapon to the Reinforced Spear of Silenos .
- Defeat the second and the third barriers of Varka Silenos or just the third one (see the map to chose the way), get the Weapon Upgrade Stage 2 .
- Talk to a Ketra Orc Supporter and upgrade your weapon to the Complete Spear of Silenos .
- Defeat the fourth barrier of Varka Silenos.
- Kill Boss Latana
- Talk to a Ketra Orc Supporter and get your reward.
- It’s not necessary to use and upgrade the Spear of Silenos . You can use your own weapon.
- The Spear of Silenos and its upgraded versions are "loaded" when you hit a mob, max level of "loading" is 7. The spear is loaded only when you deliver a critical blow. Then you need to use the spear’s skill – it’ll cause significant damage to mobs.
- To complete the quest faster, you can load your weapon by damaging one of the NPCs, then run to a middle-level mob from the barrier and use the spear’s skill. O back to the NPC immediately, drinking Pailaka herbs, load the spear again and repeat the process. You’ll kill the barrier in approx. 4 loads.
- It’s necessary to kill the mobs which appear behind the barrier mobs. They’ll disappear when the barrier is defeated.
- To get protecting and restoring herbs, kill Grazing Elder Antelope mobs.
- Latana doesn’t move from her place, she only turns to your character. She halts for a while before striking you with a skill. You need to run away at the moment.
- Ketra Orc Supporters can buff your character (up to 5 buffs).
|Quests - Related Pages