Grand Crusade • Classic
Getting the status
To get the Noblesse status, a character should reach level 75 with its subclass and complete the following quests:
Noblesse characters have special abilities which are mainly used during sieges and hunting Raid Bosses. Noblesse status automatically works for the main class and for subclasses.
- Noblesse has access to exclusive portals in villages and townships which can move them to more convenient locations.
- A Noblesse can get, change and delete their status without entering into a Clan.
- Noblesse get the title of Baron.
- The Noblesse get a special accessory - Noblesse Tiara , which makes them stand out of other players. This item cannot be sold, transferred, or dropped. It can only be deleted. The Noblesse who got their status for Territory Badges, can get this accessory from Lady of the Lake located near Coliseum.
- Clan leaders with Noblesse status get additional messages about the battle during sieges. Such messages contain information about clan members’ location, about the amount of characters killed by them and about deaths of clan members. Messages update each 30 seconds. This report is saved even if the leader is disconnected from the server during the siege. The achievements of the Noblesse during sieges and raids are constantly recorded. If a character has a Hero status, they can save their battle registry in any township, using Monument of Heroes.
- Clan leaders with Noblesse status can place flags with double HP during a siege.
Getting the Exalted status
- Upon level 99, each Noblesse can get the Exalted status.
- There are 15 quests to complete to get the status.
- There are 3 main quests with 4 subquests in each.
- You can choose to complete them with your main or with your dual class.
|Exalted, One Who Faces the Limit||99||Lionel Hunter||See Description|
|For Glory||99||Mysterious Butler||See Description|
|Befitting of the Status||99||Galladucci||See Description|
|Step Up||99||Sir Eric Rodemai||See Description|
|Exalted, One Who Overcomes the Limit||99||Lionel Hunter||See Description|
|Confronting a Giant Monster||99||Daichir||193,815,839,115|
|For Honor||99||Olympiad Manager||See Description|
|Relationships Befitting of the Status||99||Ishuma||See Description|
|Helping Others||99||Sir Kristof Rodemai||See Description|
|Exalted, One Who Shatters the Limit||100||Lionel Hunter||See Description|
|Confronting the Greatest Danger||100||Merlot||See Description|
|For Victory||100||Kurtiz||See Description|
|Luck Befitting of the Status||100||Blacksmith of Mammon||See Description|
|Step Up to Lead||100||Sir Gustav Athebaldt||See Description|
Exalted - Skills
- Exalted related skills can be obtained by using a Spellbook, which are rewards for completing Exalted quests.
- Exalted skills can be used on main and dual classes.
- Exalted skills can't be used with Subclasses.
|Noblesse – Related Pages