We updated db to Fafurion game update, but work still in progress
Mystic Tavern opened its doors in the world of Elmoreden. Settlen was a famous traveler. While visiting different places of Aden and Elmore, he tried to gather stories and tales about heroes and villains, good and evil creatures. At some point, Settlen found a place in Gainak and founded the tavern, where anyone can stop and listen to the legends of the world.
What is the Mystic Tavern
How to get inside the Mystic Tavern
Mystic Tavern: NPCs and quests
Access to instanced zones
Mystic Tavern is the place to travel to different instanced zones.
- To get access to the zones, you need to complete the Grand Opening! Come to Our Pub! quest. The quest is available for characters level 99 and higher from Settlen.
- The instanced zones of the Mystic Tavern are available to a party level 99 and above.
- The party leader needs to use a crystal ball (there are crystal balls on the tables), then the party members need to sit down on the chairs around the table. A tavern employee will approach, and a random adventure will begin.
- If your party members haven't managed to sit on time, they will be kicked out of the Tavern.
- You can take part in the adventures 2 times a week. The counter is reset on Wednesday and Saturday at 6.30 a.m.
- NPC Lailly regularly gives information on how to reenter Mystic Tavern instanced dungeons.
Related instanced zones
|Mystic Tavern - Freya||99 lvl and above||5-7 ppl||2 times a week, the counter is reset on Wednesday and Saturday at 6.30 a.m.|
|Mystic Tavern - Tauti|
|Mystic Tavern - Kelbim|
|Mystic Tavern - Kain||103 lvl and above|
|Grand Opening! Come to Our Tavern!||99||Settlen||See Description||No Requirements|