We updated db to Fafurion game update, but work still in progress
Mentoring System allows players to help each other and to get buffs for it, and to buy different items from Mentor Guides.
- To become a mentor or a mentee, you need to make a contact with other character.
- Any character level 85 or above, with complete Awakening (3rd Liberation for Ertheia), can become a mentor.
- One mentor can have up to 3 mentees at the same time.
- Any character level 84 or below, with uncomplete Awakening (3rd Liberation for Ertheia), can become a mentee.
- One mentee can only have one mentor at the same time.
- While the contact is valid, both mentor and mentee get buffs.
- As the mentee gets certain levels, the mentor gets some Mentee's Mark , which can be used for buying items from Mentor Guides.
- At the moment of graduation (level 85 and complete Awakening (3rd Liberation for Ertheia)), the mentee is removed from the list of mentees. The mentor can take a new mentee in 1 day.
- The mentee gets Diploma — 40 pcs. after graduation, which can be used to buy items from Mentor Guides.
- At any moment the mentee and the mentor can break their contract. The contract can be broken in a one-way fashion: you don't need the other party to to give consent or to be present online.
- If the contract is broken, the mentor cannot make new contracts for 2 days.
- If the contract is broken, the mentee doesn't get any penalties and can make a new contract at once.
The terms and the process of making a contract
The terms of making a contract
- The mentor and the mentee should meet the requirements:
|Requirements for mentors||Requirements for mentees|
|Character level 85+, complete Awakening (3rd Liberation for Ertheia).||Character level 84 or below, uncomplete Awakening (3rd Liberation for Ertheia).|
|The amount of mentrees is 2 or less.||No mentor at the time.|
|The following penalties are not applied:
The process of making a contract
Press (Alt+Y), to open your contacts window and go to the Mentoring tab.
- The tab shows the character's mentees, and the info about them: name, level, class and status.
|1. Adding a contract /
Breaking a contract
|Press "+" to add a mentee.|
Select the mentee from the list and press "-" to break the contract.
|2. Type the name of your would-be mentee.||Type the character name of your would-be mentee and click "Add to list".|
|3. "Add to list" button||If the chosen character meets the requirements, he/she will get an invitation. If they accept the invitation, the contract is activated and the mentee's character name is displayed in the list.|
- While the contact is valid, both mentor and mentee get buffs. For more info, see: Buffs.
- While the contract is valid, the mentee has a skill allowing to summon the mentor:
|1||Mentee's Mentor Summon||Summons a Mentor.|
- Once the contract is made, the mentee gets Mentee Headphone by mail:
- Once the mentee achieves a certain level, the mentor gets some Mentee's Mark by mail. A mentor can get up to 1800 Mentee's Marks from one apprentice.
|Mentee level||Amount of marks|
Buffs for mentors
- When a mentee is online, the mentor automatically gets the following buff:
|1||Mentee's Appreciation||Mentee's appreciation. Acquired XP/ SP +5%. Applied only when mentee is logged in.|
- When you character has mentees, you have the Mentor's Art of Seduction skill. A mentor can only cast this buff on own mentees.
|1||Mentor's Art of Seduction||For 2 h., Max HP/ MP/ CP +15%, P. Def. +15%, M. Def. +15%, P. Atk. +10%, M. Atk. +10%, and Speed +10 for the selected mentee.|
Buffs for mentees
- When the mentor is online, the mentee automatically gets a set of buffs: 4 melodies and 3 sonatas equivalent to Iss Enchanter’s skills and Mentor’s Harmony.
Buffs from mentor's presence are NOT valid for subclasses.
- When the mentor is online, mentees automatically get an additional buff:
|1||Mentor's Guidance||Mentor's assistance. Acquired XP/ SP +50%. Buff remains 5 min. after mentor logs out.|
At the moment of graduation (level 85 and complete Awakening (3rd Liberation for Ertheia)) the contract is not valid anymore, and the mentee stops getting buffs Upon graduation, the mentee gets Mentee Certificate by mail, which can be exchanged via Mentor Guide to Diploma — 40 pcs.
After the mentee's graduation, the mentor can take a new mentee in 1 day.
Mentor Guide's shop
|Mentoring System - Related Pages
Comments support Markdown