Grand Crusade • Classic
With Lineage II: The 2nd Throne - Gracia Part 2 a new arena was introduced, called Kratei's Cube.
The characters level 70+ can enroll via Kratei's Cube Entrance Manager.
There are three types of level ranges in Kratei's Cube. Each arena is meant for 25 characters at the same time. The levels are as follows:
You can not be in a chaotic stage, red or holding a cursed weapon; you cannot be a member of any party.
The rules of Kratei's Cube
- The Kratei's Cube event starts every half-hour and full-hour. They last for 20 minutes.
- Once you've enrolled (via the Manager), you'll be teleported to the waiting room 3 minutes before the event starts.
- You can earn Kill Points in PvP and PvE in Kratei's Cube. Even if your character dies, you won't get any penalties.
- If your character is killed, it'll be teleported to the waiting room. You can enter the Cube once again via Kratei's Cube Match Manager.
- You must have registered 3 minutes before the event starts.
- The Manager makes announcements from time to time to let you know how much time is left before the next match.
Enrollment for Kratei's Cube in pictures
- When the match in Kratei's Cube is over, you'll get XP, SP and Fantasy Isle Coins.
- The amount of your reward depends on the results of the match, the amount of participants, individual ratings and aggregate values.
- You won't get any reward if you have less than Kill Points.
- Fantasy Isle Paddy exchanges Fantasy Isle Coins for different items.
Leaving the arena before the match is over
You will be removed from the list or won't get any reward for the following reasons:
- If you've enrolled, entered the waiting room and the cancelled your match via the Match Manager.
- If you used any Scroll of Escape during the match.
- If your character dies and didn't return via the Match Manager (meaning you haven't completed your match).
Some features of Kratei's Cube
- The buffs your character had before entering the event, will disappear.
- At the beginning of a match your character will get a set of the following buffs: Haste lvl 2, Wind Walk level 2, Empower lvl 3, Acumen lvl 3, Concentration lvl 6, Might lvl 3, Guidance lvl 3, Focus lvl 3, Death Whisper lvl 3, Berserker Spirit lvl 2.
- Mobs drop different herbs.
- All mobs are x1 and don't have any resistance/vulnerability. They respawn more or less quickly. In Kratei's Cube level 80+ mobs have the attribute of Darkness
- There's a Kratei's Watchman in every room. If this NPC has red glow, you will be constantly getting debuffs. Hit hit NPC once, so the glow would become blue; you won't be getting any more debuffs, and your character will have Hp, MP or CP restored from time to time (at random).