We updated db to Fafurion game update, but work still in progress
There can be one Hero for each class, 34 heroes for 1 server in total. Heroes have special privileges.
Who can become a Hero
- Your character should be a Noblesse
- The main class should be level 85+, the Awakening quest should be completed
- Your character should gain most points in Grand Olympiad.
- If there are several characters who've gained the same amount of points, then the character who has more victories becomes a Hero.
- If there are several characters who've gained the same amount of victories, then the character with the biggest percentage of victories becomes a Hero. If all the mentioned characteristics are the same for several characters, no one becomes a Hero.
Grand Olympiad is held every month. The tournament lasts for a month, at the end of every month the Heroes are chosen. The "Hero" status is effective from its activation until the end of a current month.
Everyone can see the character is a Hero, as there’s a special bright aura around that character.
Wings of Destiny Circlet
A special head accessory available to heroes only. This circlet cannot be dropped, lost or transferred to anyone. Only a Hero can wear such a circlet. If a character loses their Hero status, the circlet disappears.
When a Hero gets the status, they can receive a special weapon Grade R (any type). This weapon is chosen once, however, if this character receives the status in the following month, they can change the weapon. This weapon cannot be sold or transferred to anyone. It cannot be dropped or lost in case of death.
See also: Hero Weapons
Heroes can write messages using a special channel which is not available to other players (%). Everyone in Lineage II within the server will see them. Hero voice can sound in the channel every 10 seconds.
Monument of Heroes
The list of Heroes is maintained in every village and township on the Monument of Heroes.
After Goddess of Destruction - Awakening release all characters with Hero status can receive a Hero's Cloak. The characters who got the second and the third place can get a Cloak of Honor.
Such skills become available automatically if a character receives the status of Hero. However, they are not available for subclasses and during battles in Grand Olympiad. If a character loses the status of Hero, the skills disappear.
|Heroes – Related Pages