HeroesHelios • Classic
There can be one Hero for each class, 34 heroes for 1 server in total. Heroes have special privileges.
Who can become a Hero
- Your character should be a Noblesse
- Main class should be level 85+, Awakening quest should be completed
- Your character should gain most points in Grand Olympiad.
Grand Olympiad is held every month. The tournament lasts for a month, at the end of every months 8 players get the status of Hero. "Hero" status is effective from its activation until the end of a current month.
- Hero Aura
Everyone can see the character is a Hero, as there’s a special bright aura around this character.
- Wings of Destiny Circlet
A special head accessory available to heroes only. This circlet cannot be dropped, lost or transferred to anyone. Only a Hero can wear such a circlet. If a character loses their Hero status, the circlet disappears.
- Hero Weapons
When a Hero gets the status, they can receive a special weapon Grade R (any type). This weapon is chosen once, however, if this character receives the status in the following month, they can change the weapon. This weapon cannot be sold or transferred to anyone. It cannot be dropped or lost in case of death.
See also: Hero Weapons
- Hero Voice
Heroes can write messages using a special channel which is not available to other players (%). Everyone in Lineage II within the server will see them. Hero voice can sound in the channel every 10 seconds.
- Monument of Heroes
The list of Heroes is maintained in every village and township on the Monument of Heroes.
- Hero's Cloak
After Goddess of Destruction - Awakening release all characters with Hero status can receive a Hero's Cloak. The characters who got the second and the third place can get a Cloak of Honor.
- Hero Skills
Such skills become available automatically if a character receives the status of Hero. However, they are not available for subclasses and during battles in Grand Olympiad. If a character loses the status of Hero, the skills disappear.
- Heroic Miracle - For 30 seconds, increases P. Def. by 5400, M. Def. by 4050, Resistance to buff-canceling attacks by 80, and Speed by 5. Consumes 40 Soul Ore. Duration: 30 sec.
- Heroic Berserker - For 2 minutes, increases the user's Accuracy by 8, P. Atk. by 500, M. Atk. by 500, Atk. Spd. by 100, Casting Spd. by 100, Speed by 20, Resistance to buff-canceling attacks by 80, and the effect of received HP recovery magic by 100%. Bestows complete Resistance by 25%, Evasion by 8. Consumes 40 Soul Ore. Duration: 2 min.
- Heroic Valor - For 2 minutes, increases nearby clan members' P. Atk. by 250, P. Def. by 500, and Resistance to buff-canceling attacks by 40. Consumes 80 Spirit Ore. Duration: 2 min.
- Heroic Grandeur - For 1 minute, decreases nearby enemies' P. Def. by 50%, M. Def. by 50, Evasion by 16, and Shield Defense by 50%. Increases damage to be canceled by magic by 100, and blocks all physical/magic skills. Consumes 80 Spirit Ore. Duration: 1 min.
- Heroic Dread - For 30 seconds, instills nearby enemies with fear and causes them to flee with Speed increased by 66. Consumes 80 Spirit Ore. Duration: 30 sec.
- Status – “Hero” status is added in character’s info window.
- The clan to which a Hero belongs receives 5,000 reputation points
- A Hero gets additional 200 Olympiad points ( Olympiad Token — 200000 pcs.).
|Heroes – Related Pages