We updated db to Fafurion game update, but work still in progress
In the Epeisodion update Hellbound has been changed. Now it's meant for players level 99.
How to get to Hellbound
Hellbound is available to players level 99 only. When a player gets level 99, they can teleport to Hellbound from Heine using Warpgate. To teleport to Hellbound you can also use a Scroll of Escape - Hellbound , which you can buy from the Black Marketeer of Mammon. You teleport to the Refugee Camp.
Hellbound - NPCs and quests
- Vestige of the Magic Power (Lv. 99)
- Kefensis' Illusion (Lv. 99)
- Seeker Rescue (Lv. 99)
- Retrieving the Fragment of Chaos (Lv. 99)
- Disparaging the Phantoms (Lv. 99)
- To the Desert Quarry (Lv. 99)
- Trials before the Battle (Lv. 99)
- Retrieving the Chaos Fragment (Lv. 99)
- Operation: Rescue (Lv. 99)
- A Sick Ambition (Lv. 99)
There's also NPC Theorn, who manages SP events.
There's also the Wormhole NPC to teleport to Raid Boss Beleth.
- When Beleth or Darion resurrect, there are earthquakes on Hellbound.
- Term of access to Beleth/Darion
- The reappearance interval of Beleth and Darion is 7 days
- Only one Command Channel of 98-350 can enter
- Characters that are far from the Wormhole will not be able to enter.
- The Wormhole to the raid is located in the Refugee Camp.
|Hellbound – Related Pages|
Comments support Markdown