In the Epeisodion update Hellbound has been changed. Now it's meant for players level 99.
How to get to Hellbound
Hellbound is available to players level 99 only. When a player gets level 99, they can teleport to Hellbound from Heine using Warpgate. To teleport to Hellbound you can also use a Scroll of Escape: Hellbound , which you can buy from the Black Marketeer of Mammon. You teleport to the Refugee Camp.
Hellbound - NPCs and quests
- Vestige of the Magic Power (Lv. 99)
- Kefensis' Illusion (Lv. 99)
- Seeker Rescue (Lv. 99)
- Retrieving the Fragment of Chaos (Lv. 99)
- Disparaging the Phantoms (Lv. 99)
- To the Desert Quarry (Lv. 99)
- Trials before the Battle (Lv. 99)
- Retrieving the Chaos Fragment (Lv. 99)
- Operation: Rescue (Lv. 99)
- A Sick Ambition (Lv. 99)
There's also NPC Theorn, who manages SP events.
There's also the Wormhole NPC to teleport to Raid Boss Beleth.
- When Beleth or Darion resurrect, there are earthquakes on Hellbound.
- Term of access to Beleth/Darion
- The reappearance interval of Beleth and Darion is 7 days
- Only one Command Channel of 98-350 can enter
- Characters that are far from the Wormhole will not be able to enter.
- The Wormhole to the raid is located in the Refugee Camp.
|Hellbound – Related Pages|
Share your opinion