|Garden of Genesis|
|Optimal Level||90 - 95|
|Party size||7 ppl|
Einhasad commanded her angels to preserve everything alive that is beautiful and worthwhile in the Garden of Genesis, and here among the Creation Trees many creatures and plants that have since gone extinct elsewhere thrive. Tragically, many plants have recently been tainted by the decaying darkness of Shilen.
How to get into
Garden of Genesis is a hunting zone for players level 91 and higher. Garden of Genesis is located to the south of the Ancient City Arcan. You can get into Garden of Genesis via Gatekeeper Sookie or via a Teleporting device.
- Garden of Genesis is divided into a field and a garden. There are several sections in the garden.
- Event mobs dwell in the field. They follow the Outdoor Gardener during attacks.
- In each of 3 garden sections a raid boss can be summoned.
- There are vines which have different functions in the daytime and in the nightime.
- In each zone there are Garden Watchers which randomly set traps.
- There are event mobs in the garden which depend on which skills the common mobs use.
- In the middle of the Garden of Genesis raid boss Apherus dwells; for your raid you need to get the Apherus Door Key in other Garden zone. There can be 4 keys in total (4 doors in total). the key drops at random. If you try to open a door with a wring key, three monsters will appear.
- Apherus Door Key can be obtained in the most difficult zone of the Garden of Genesis.
Garden of Genesis - normal mobs
|Bewildered Apherus Lookout||93||1071078||258|
|Garden Chief Priest||93||1463563||352|
|Angel Statue Keeper||94||1351011||325|
|Goddess Statue Keeper||94||1351011||325|
Garden of Genesis - daylight mobs
|Sun Garden Manager||94||1155873||278|
Garden of Genesis - night mobs
|Moon Garden Manager||94||1155873||278|
Garden of Genesis - Raid Bosses
|Raid Boss Garden Patrol Captain||93||3969891000||952774|
|Raid Boss Control-crazed Mew the Cat||94||198916032||47740|
|Garden of Genesis – Related Pages|