|Optimal Level||90 - 95|
|Party size||1 party (5 ppl)|
|Zone reset time||Everyday, 6:30
This wrecked and desolate stone-carved ruin was a temporary rebel base in the past. It is the resting place of the spirits of rebel troops led by Spezion defeated in the war against Paulina. Presently, it is a stronghold of the fallen hero Ron and his troops who were banished from Orbis Temple.
- 1 General Info
- 2 Walkthrough guide
- 3 Mobs
- 4 Related Quests
Fortuna is a party instanced zone for 5-7 players level 90-95.
- You can teleport to the instanced zone via NPC Josephina's Companion Izael from Ancient City Arcan.
- Access to the zone is reset daily at 6.30 a.m.
A zone is a big hall with a monument in the middle. To walk through the instanced zone, players need to complete 9 stages fighting monsters. On each stage monsters appear in the room. You need to defeat them in order to move to the next stage. Starting from stage 3, Raid bosses will appear. A special NPC will give you tips about your actions.
- On stage 1 you’ll see the mobs which are easy to defeat to complete the stage.
- On stage 2 there’ll be same mobs, however, their HP will be increased, so they will be harder to kill. There’ll also be spheres which can help you switch the type of mobs to an easier one, so you could clean up the room with less effort. In order to switch the type of monsters, lead them to a sphere and break it.
- Starting from stage 3, bosses will appear.
- Starting from stage 4, there’ll be a monster swallowing the spheres which are required to switch monster types. You need to destroy the monster before it’s eaten all the spheres.
Fortuna - Mobs
Fortuna - stage 3 Raid Bosses
Fortuna - stage 4 Raid Bosses
Fortuna - stage 5 Raid Bosses
Fortuna - stage 6 Raid Bosses
Fortuna - stage 7 Raid Bosses
Fortuna - stage 8 Raid Bosses
Fortuna - Final Raid Bosses
|Fortuna – Related Pages|