We are working over upgrading data for the next game update.
Exalted, One Who Faces the Limit
Grand Crusade • Classic
From Lineage 2 Encyclopaedia
|Exalted, One Who Faces the Limit|
|Start location||Heine / Innadril Territory|
|Start NPC||Lionel Hunter|
|Reward||Spellbook: Dignity of the Exalted|
- Talk to Eva's Knight Lionel Hunter in Heine.
- Talk to Eva's Knight Lionel Hunter once again.
- Talk to Verdure Elder Elikia in Heine, complete the Facing Sadness quest and get Elikia's Certificate .
- Talk to a Mysterious Butler in any township, complete the For Glory quest and get Mysterious Butler's Certificate .
- Talk to Weapon Merchant Galladucci in the Town of Giran, complete the Befitting of the Status quest and get Galladucci's Certificate .
- Talk to Sir Eric Rodemai in the Town of Aden, complete the Step Up quest and get Sir Eric Rodemai's Certificate .
- Get and distribute 16 ability points.
- Talk to Eva's Knight Lionel Hunter in Heine and get the reward.
(Note that you can start the quests from steps 3, 4, 5, and 6 together, you don't need to finish one in order to start the next.)
|Quests - Related Pages