Clan Shop is a clan-exclusive shop to buy useful items for Fame and Adena.
- The "Clan Shop" window can be opened by pressing Alt + N, and then in the lower right part of the clan window the following button: .
- The "Manage Clan Shop" button opens an additional window where you can see how you can open additional purchasing options. The button is available to clan leader or the members who have such privileges (can be adjusted via Management).
- To make some items available in Clan Shot, you need certain features of your clan.
- Only clan leader or the members who have such privileges can purchase items in Clan Shop (can be adjusted via Management).
- The items are purchased for personal reputation, for some items adena may be required as well.
List of items
|Item||Description||P. Atk||M. Atk|
| Aqua Elf Transformation Harp
|Harp that turns you into an Aqua Elf.||1||1|
| Gatekeeper Transformation Stick
|Turns you into a Gatekeeper.||1||1|
| Scarecrow Jack Transformation Stick
|Stick that turns you into Scarecrow Jack.||1||1|
| Snow Man Transformation Stick
|Stick that turns you into a Snowman.||1||1|
| Tin Golem Transformation Stick
|Stick that turns you into a Tin Golem.||1||1|
| Air Bike
||Masterpiece perfected by a Dwarven Artisan after long hours of work. Double-click the Spellbook to learn the skill of getting on the Air Bike. Can be used only by characters who belong to a clan of level 5 or higher. Can be obtained in the main class status.|
| Hunter's Amulet
||Can be purchased with Raid Points from Black Cat in Hunter's Village by members of Hunter's Guild Faction - Level 2 and above. Can be exchanged with a Faction NPC when upgrading a Faction Talisman. The Hunter's Amulet adds an alternative upgrade path which keeps the current Faction Talisman stage even if the exchange fails.|
| Party Scroll of Escape
||A magical scroll that teleports the entire party to the nearest village.|
| Scroll: PK
||Double-click to lower PK value by 1. Your PK value has to be at least 1. Cannot be used when the Demonic Sword Zariche or the Blood Sword Akamanah is in possession.|
| Scroll: Recovery (Battleground)
||Spellbook that restores a character's lowered XP at death. Usable only in combat.|
| Scroll: Reputation
||Double-click to obtain Rep. value +30000. Can only be used while in a chaotic state (Rep. value < 0). Cannot be used when the Demonic Sword Zariche or the Blood Sword Akamanah is in possession.|
| Stealth Detector
||Use it to fire a flash bang that reveals hidden targets around you.|
| Supply Box
|You can obtain a Daily Coin. If you are lucky, you may obtain a Special Supply Box or a timed rare accesory.|
Price of items
|Air Bike|| 50,000 fame |
|Party Scroll of Escape|| 2,000 fame |
|Snow Man Transformation Stick|| 15,000 fame |
|Scarecrow Jack Transformation Stick|| 15,000 fame |
|Tin Golem Transformation Stick|| 15,000 fame |
|Gatekeeper Transformation Stick|| 15,000 fame |
|Aqua Elf Transformation Harp|| 20,000 fame |
|Scroll: Recovery (Battleground)|| 500 fame |
|Scroll: PK|| 50,000 fame |
|Scroll: Reputation|| 50,000 fame |
|Supply Box||9,000 fame|
|Hunter's Amulet|| 30,000 fame |
|Stealth Detector|| 2,000 fame |
|Clans - Clan Shop - Related Pages