We updated db to Fafurion game update, but work still in progress
Clans – Clan Level
A newly created clan has level 0 and a limited access to clan privileges. When its level is increased, the scope of privileges is increased as well.
- A newly created clan has level 0.
- Max clan level is 15.
- As your clan level increases, its members gain access to different bonuses and possibilities, like taking part in sieges, possibility to bid on clan halls on the auction, talking part in the Ceremony of Chaos and many others.
- To increase your clan level you need Clan Reputation.
- Starting from level 5 and up to level 15 clan gets by 1 Clan Development Points for each level. Such points are required to buy Clan Specialties in clan specialties window.
- As your clan level gets increased, the max. amount of clan members and elite clan members also gets increased (available from level 5).
Leveling a clan
You can level up your clan in the Clan window (Alt+N). To do so, you only need the sufficient amount of Clan Reputation Points (CRP). The current amount of CRP is shown as progress bar. When you have enough CRP to level up your clan, the Level-up button becomes active: .
- Only clan leader or the members who have such privileges can level up a clan (can be adjusted via Management).
To increase your clan level you need a certain amount of Clan Reputation Points.
|Clan level||CRP required|
There are three ranks in a clan: clan leader, elite clan members and just clan members. Clan leaders have full access to clan privileges, and it's impossible to change the privileges of a clan leader. Clan leader can changer others' privileges as they want.
Clan level and the amount of members
As your clan level gets increased, the max. amount of clan members and elite clan members also gets increased (available from level 5).
|Clan level||Common clan members||Elite clan members||Total amount of members|
|Level 0||Clan chat||The first clan privilege is a separate chat. To communicate in your clan chat, use the "Clan" tab in the chat interface or place the @ character before the message. Clan messages are displayed in blue font.|
See also: Chat
|Clan Missions||Clan Missions are available to all clan members level 85+ - such missions let you gain Fame and CRP.|
|Level 1||Clan warehouse||On level 1, clan members get access to Clan warehouse. It has 200 slots. Only clan leader can get items from Clan warehouse; other clan members can leave items there and see what's already stored (if their have the correspondent rights). The payment for placing items into 1 slot is 30 adena.|
|Level 2||Clan Message Board/Clan Announcements||On level 2, a clan gets access to clan message board and announcements. You can open Clan Message Board from your clan interface (Alt+N), or by pressing (Alt+B). Use Clan Message Board to send the news and to add a welcome message to your clan. You can also write an announcement using the clan announcement button on the info tab in the clan window. |
See also: Community.
|Level 3||Clan Crest||On level 3, a clan can add a Clan Crest. It will be displayed before the names of its members. Only a clan leader can set up a crest: you need to press the corresponding button in the Clan interface (Alt+N). The Crest picture should be a 16*12px bmp file (256). The Emblem picture should be a 64*12px bmp file (256). You will have to add the path to the picture file manually.|
|Ranks||On level 3, clan leader can assign ranks to clan members and to manage the rights for editing them. Use the clan interface (Alt+N), choose yourself or your clan member and press the "Info" button, in the additional window press the "Ranking" button. The titles are not unique and may be duplicated.|
|Ceremony of Chaos Participation||Starting from clan level 3, clan members can take part in the Ceremony of Chaos.|
|Level 4||Taking part in Clan Hall auction||On level 4, a clan gets access Clan Hall auction. Clan Halls are located in different townships and villages in the world of Lineage 2. Clan Halls are differentiated by the set of services and items on sale. Only clan leader can make a bid on Clan Hall auction.|
See also: Clan Halls.
|Level 5||Alliances||On level 5, a clan leader may create an Alliance. An alliance consists of 3 clans.|
See also: Alliances.
|Castle Sieges||From level 5, clan leaders can enroll their clans for castle sieges. Owning a castle brings lots of benefits to a clan by collecting taxes and manor.|
See also: Castle Sieges.
|Creating clan sub-units||Starting from clan level 5, a clan leader can create the Academy, on the following levels they can also create the Royal Guards and the Knights sub-unit.|
See also: Clans - Sub-Units.
|Additional buffs.||At level 5 clans get an additional buff:|
Clan Advent - Increases clan members' P. Atk. by 5%, M. Atk. by 6%, P. Def/ M. Def by 5%, and HP/ MP Recovery bonus by 5. This effect is activated only when the clan leader and/ or an elite clan member is online.
|Taking part in clan wars.||On level 5, clan leaders can declare wars and accept wars declared to their clan. Declaring a war lets you avoid penalties for killing other characters; it also adds a bit of spice to the game.|
See also: Killing a character.
|Taking part in contest for clan halls, owning a hall.||Starting from clan level 5, clan leaders can enroll their clans for sieges of contestable clan halls.|
See also: Contestable Halls.
|Clan Shop||Clan Shop becomes available. You can buy different items for Adena and Fame.|
|Taking part in a battle for the Throne of Heroes.||Clans get access to battle for the Throne of Heroes.|
|Taking part in auction for clan halls.||You can make a bet on Orchid Hall and Ellia Hall via Auctioneer in any township.|
|Getting clan reputation points||Starting from level 5 and up to level 15 clan gets by 1 Clan Development Points for each level. Such points are required to buy Clan Specialties in clan specialties window.|
|Level 6||Taking part in a battle for fortresses.||Leaders of clans level 6 and above can enroll for fortress sieges. |
See also: Fortresses
|Level 8||Taking part in auction for clan halls.||You can make a bet on Laurell Hall via Auctioneer in any township.|
Exclusive accessories for clan members
- Lord's Crown is for those clan leader whose clan owns a castle. It can be obtained from Chamberlain after the siege is over. You can get only one Lord's Crown , it can't be dropped or sold. If your clan loses the castle, the Lord's Crown will be removed from your inventory.
- Members of a clan owning a castle can get exclusive head accessories. Alliance members don't have access to such accessories. Such accessories cannot be equipped if a clan loses the castle or if a character leaves the clan owning a castle.
- Members of a clan owning a castle or a clan hall, can wear exclusive shields. Such shields can be purchased from a castle Chamberlain or a clan hall manager in a clan hall. The clan crest is displayed on the shield. Clam crests can be added from the clan interface window, press the "Set Crest" button; the picture should be in the bmp format (256), 64*64.
- If a clan owns a clan hall, they need to activate item production by talking to their clan hall manager to buy the shields. Such shields cannot be used if the clan lost their castle/clan hall or if the player leaves their clan.
|Clans – Clan Level - Related Pages
Comments support Markdown