Clan system is one of the major features of the game. Clans unite players and let them influence the world of Lineage 2.
- 1 Creating and dissolving a clan
- 2 Controlling a clan
- 3 Clan management interface
- 4 Clan Quests
Creating and dissolving a clan
Creating a clan
To create a clan, you need to talk to a corresponding NPC. Just choose any NPC with the corresponding title, see the list of such NPCs races and titles below.
|Race||NPC to create a clan|
|Human||Grand Master, Grand Magister, High Priest|
|Elf||Grand Master, Grand Magister, Hierarch|
|Dark Elf||Grand Master, Grand Magister, Hierarch|
|Orc||Prefect, Pa'agrio Lord|
|Dwarf||Head Blacksmith, Warehouse Chief|
|For any character creating a clan, the following rules apply!
Level 10 and above.
Clan names may be comprised of up to 16 alphabetical and numerical characters and cannot include spaces or special characters. You cannot mix characters from different alphabets. If such a name already exists, you'll get a message.
Dissolving a clan
A clan can be dissolved from the same NPCs (see above). Just choose the corresponding option in the dialogue and confirm you wish to dissolve your clan. It takes seven calendar days to dissolve a clan. suring the period you can still cancel the process. Clan skills are restricted until the dissolution occurs, but clan chat and clan bulletin boards may still be used. A clan cannot be dissolved when involved in a clan war. If a war is not accepted, the clan can still be dissolved. Members who leave the clan during those seven days will still be unable to join any other clan for one calendar day, but once the clan is dissolved the members who remained can join other clans immediately. Any property belonging to a clan will be transferred to NPCs once it's been dissolved.
|Clan dissolving penalties!
Clan leader gets XP penalty equal to death penalty
Clan Leadership Transfer
A clan leader may transfer their rights to other clan members. It's a last resort measure when strictly necessary. A clan leader transfer happens after regular maintenance time.
Controlling a clan
Inviting others to a clan
Clan leader and clan members with privileges can invite other characters who don't belong to any clans. To invite a character to a clan, target them and use Alt+N, then press Invite. Then you need to choose a division for the character.
You can invite a character only if they don't have any penalties restricting their enrollment into a clan.
Leaving a clan
Any clan member except the leader can leave a clan at any time. Press (Alt+N) and then choose "Leave". When you press the button, a message appears telling you about the penalty for leaving the clan and then you'll see the confirmation window. When a character leaves a clan, a penalty is applied - it's impossible to enter any other clan for 24 hours. If a member leaves Academy, there are no penalties.
If your character is a member of a clan, you need to leave it before:
Dismissing a character from a clan
Clan leader and the members with privileges can dismiss characters from their clan. In Clan interface (Alt+N) choose a character, double-click its name and press "Dismiss". When you press the button, a message appears telling you about the penalty for dismissing a clan member and then you'll see the confirmation window. When a character is dismissed from a clan, a penalty is applied on the clan and on the character: the clan cannot invite anyone in 24 hours, and the character cannot enter any other clan for 24 hours; however if anyone is dismissed from Academy, the penalty is not applied,
To dismiss anyone from Academy and from other clan subdivisions, you need extended privileges (for example, one may have the right to dismiss characters from the main clan only; or may have extended rights).
Clan management interface
Managing clan privileges
Clan privileges are divided into 5 levels (any level can be assigned to any clan member) and the levels of subdivision privileges (main clan, Royal Guards, Order of Knights, Academy). To open the interface, in Clan Interface (Alt+N) press the "Privileges" button.
To assign some rights to a clan member, double click the character's name in the clan list, in the interface window press the "Change Rank" button, and then you'll see a dropdown list with the privileges levels.
For any level and subdivision, except Academy, you can choose the full set of rights. Clan Academy members may use the clan warehouse, enter the Castle and the Clan hall (if any) and use the functions of the Castle and the Clan hall.
You can also assign the rights of a clan leader, however do it only in case of emergency.
- Member info - information about a character.
- Privileges - information about the rights of a character in the clan.
- Community - in-game board, letting you customize the message for your clan and to send notices to your clan members.
- Clan Info - the structure of your clan, information about clan reputation points, and clan skills as well.
- Penalty - penalties applied to your clan.
- Leave - press the button to leave your clan; if you do so, you won't be able to join any other clan for 24 hours.
- War info - information about the wars your clan is involved in.
- Declare war - declaring war to any other clan, you need to enter its name to declare war.
- Clan Entry - opens a window that lets you view and manage the current Clan Requests.
- Invite - Invites the targeted player to the clan. The player must be online to receive the invitation to join the clan.
- Edit Auth. - here you can edit the rights of your clan members.
- Edit Crest - allows a clan member with appropriate privileges to change the clan crest and clan insignia. Crest can be registered as a file 256ⅹ256px 24bit/32bit TGA.
- Clan rep - you clan reputation points.
- Clan Rank - rating of your clan among others by clan reputation points.
Quests for raising your clan level
|Proof of Clan Alliance||Leader of a clan level 3||120,000, Proof of Alliance|
|Pursuit of Clan Ambition!||Leader of a clan level 4||250,000, Proof of Aspiration|
Quests to get clan reputation points
|A Clan's Reputation||Leader of a clan level 5||Clan Reputation points|
|A Clan's Prestige||Leader of a clan level 5|
|A Clan's Fame||Leader of a clan level 6|
Quests for Clan Academy members
See the Clan Rewards article.
|Clans - Related Pages
Share your opinion