Update data to Orfen in progress
- 1 Main Interface Elements
- 1.1 Status Window
- 1.2 Buff/Debuff Window
- 1.3 Target Window
- 1.4 Radar Window
- 1.5 Chat window
- 1.6 Shortcut bars
- 1.7 Menu Bar
- 1.8 System line
- 1.9 Notifications
- 1.10 Shortcuts
- 1.11 Decline Party Requests
- 1.12 Decline Friendship Requests
- 1.13 Choosing target function
After creating your character and logging in to the game, you'll see the screen with different interface elements.
Main Interface Elements
|1. Status Window||Here you can find the following: character level, HP, MP, CP etc. Click the status window to target your character.|
|2. Buff/Debuff Information||Here you can find the icons of buffs/debuffs your character has. Point your mouse at each icon to see the description of each effect and its remaining time. Some effects can be turned off by pressing Alt + and left-clicking the icon.|
|3. Target Window||Here you can see your target's name, its HP and additional info. You can cancel targeting by pressing Esc.|
|4. Radar Window||Here you can find the map, you character's location and direction and the location of the target.|
|5. Chat Window||This is the chat window. Here you can find several customizable tabs. The chat window can be divided into system and general chat. Some tabs can be moved to any place of the screen.|
|6. Shortcut Pane||Used to quick access to skills, items and macros. You can add or remove items from this pane by dragging and dropping.|
|7. Menu Window||Here you can find buttons to open your character window, inventory, map, skills, clan and system menu.|
|8. System Pane||Here you can find additional info.|
|9.Notifications||This element is used to inform players about different game evens, such as start of the quest, new mail, invitation to the Ceremony of Chaos etc.|
- Level. Current Character Level. Max character level for main/dualclass is 110. Max subclass level is 80. The golden frame around the level is the sign that Premium Account is activated.
- Character Name.
- CP. The amount of Combat Points (CP). Used during duels and PvP. CP points are deducted first, then HP. CP can be restored with herbs and skills.
- HP. The amount of health points. If HP equals 0, the character is dead.
- MP. The amount of mana. Mana is spent when a character uses skills.
- Vitality. The current level of a character's vitality. For more details, see Vitality.
- Changing window size. Use to stretch the window horizontally.
By default, the Buff/Debuff window is displayed to the right from the Status Window, but you can easily move it to the place which is convenient for you. The amount of Buff/Debuff types is limited, if you try to get more effects, the last effect in the row will be cancelled and replaced with a new one (it will be placed at the beginning of the row).
- Buffs. Displays buffs. At the beginning, the max amount of buffs is 20. If you learn and develop the Divine Inspiration skill, it can be increased up to 26.
- Toggle Skills. There's no max amount of toggle skills. The icons of toggle skills are displayed after the icons of buffs.
- Songs/Dances. Such effects as songs/dances are displayed. Max 12.
- Debuffs. The debuffs cast upon your character. Max 12.
- Penalties. The penalties your character has. For example, death penalty or exceeding the weight limit.
- Target/Mob's name. By the colour of the mob's name, you can approximately tell its level. For more info, see Battle
- Target's HP.
- More Info Show/Hide. Showing/hiding additional info about the target.
- Additional Info. For players, their clan, alliance and title are shown; for mobs and NPCs - their race and additional characteristics. Hover your mouse on the icon to read the description.
- Cancel target. Used to cancel the current target. Just like Esc.
- Changing the window size. The target window can be enlarged horizontally..
The appearance of your mouse cursor will also chance as you hover it on a target, depending on whether it's friendly or not.
- If you hold Ctrl, the cursor turns into a dagger and glows red, and during attacks its color changes to bright red.
You can move the mini-cap wherever you like. Hover your mouse over the upper part of the mini-map and press left mouse button.
|1. Current location||
Current location; available only if you hover over the location status icon.
|2. Location status icon||Shows the name of the current location and the area status. There are 4 different kinds of area status.|
|3. Changing the size of mini map||Press left mouse button at the corner of the mini map to change its size.|
|4. Mini map menu||Allows you to change radar settings.|
|5. Mini-map zooming in/out scale.||Appears when you hover your mouse over the mini map. Lets you zoom in/out the map. You can't zoom in/out the map of a town or a village.|
The Chat window is used for communication, to display system messages and to input additional commands.
You can get more info about the Chat window in the Chat article.
- Adding / closing additional shortcut bars. By default, only one shortcut bar is displayed. When you press this button, you add the second, then the third and the fourth, and the fifth bars, when you press it for the fourth time, the 3 additional bars will be closed. [Alt + E]
- The number of a shortcut bar. There are 20 bars in total, you can use 5 of them at the same time. To toggle to the bar you need, use the switches.
- Shortcut tooltip on/off - when you hover your mouse on any bar slot, you'll see only the name of the skill/item or its detailed description.
- Arrange horizontal/vertical - horizontal/vertical display of the bars.
- Slot lock/Cancel.
- Soulshots and Spiritshots The soulshots and the spiritshots from your inventory are displayed here. See Soulshots and Spiritshots for more info.
- Character window [Alt + T].
- Inventory [Alt + V].
- Action window [Alt + C].
- Skill window [Alt + K].
- Quest log [Alt + U].
- Clan window [Alt + N].
- Map [Alt + M].
- System Menu [Alt + X].
1. Character window [Alt + T]
Here you can find about your character's main characteristics.
1. Buttons used to switch between the main class, the dualcalss, and the subclasses.
2. Ability System. It's available to characters lvl 85 and above.
|P. Atk.||The power of your character's physical attack.|
|M. Atk.||The power of your character's magical attack.|
|P. Def.||The value of defence against physical attacks.|
|M. Def.||The value of defence against magical attacks.|
|P. Accuracy||P. Accuracy affects your accuracy for physical attacks|
|M. Accuracy||M. Accuracy affects your accuracy for magical attacks|
|P. Evasion||P. Evasion affects your ability to evade from P. attacks.|
|M. Evasion||M. Evasion affects your ability to evade from M. attacks.|
|P. Crit. Atk.||Chance to deliver a critical blow for physical attacks.|
|M. Crit. Atk.||Chance to deliver a critical blow for magical attacks.|
|Atk Spd.||The speed of P. Atk of your character.|
|Speed of Magical skills usage.|
|Speed||Speed of your character's movement.|
4. Character's basic characteristics
|DEX||Atk. Speed, P. Accuracy, P. Evasion, P. Critical Rate|
|CON||Max. HP / CP and HP / CP recovery speed, Weight Limit, Lung capacity, Shield Defense Rate.|
|LUC||Affects item enchantment/crafting/workshop success rate, additional bonus for Spoil/Plunder skills, Fortune Bag - Stage 1 acquisition rate, and Soul Stealth rate .|
|WIT||Affects Casting Spd., M. Accuracy, M. Evasion, M. Critical Rate, |
and M. Def. Rate.
|MEN||Affects M. Def., Max MP, MP Recovery, and Magic Cancel Rate..|
|CHA||Affects P. Atk., P. Def., Atk. Spd., M. Atk., M. Def., Casting Spd., and Max HP/MP/CP.|
- Main stats of a character can be changed with tattoos and/or equipment.
5. Parameters of attribute attack and defence.
You can find more info about attribute characteristics in the Attribute System article.
|Karma||For killing defenceless characters a character gets negative karma points, the the character's status is changed into PK (Player Killer), its nickname is displayed in dark red colour (too little karma) or inbright red colour (much karma). The more negative karma, the longer a character stays in PK status. Karma points are increased when killing mobs or when losing XP at death. As it's impossible to lose level at death (the percentage, when it reaches 0.00% at the current level, is not changed anymore), karma doesn't increase. Characters in PK status don't gain XP when killing mobs, so it's impossible to lose karma by killing mobs and dying. A character with 0.00% XP can decrease their karma only by killing mobs of the corresponding level.
If any character kills a PK character, the former gets positive karma points. If any character kills a PK character, the former gets positive karma points. If a character has positive karma, it increases over time.
|PvP / PK||Counter of PvP battles and counter of killing defenceless characters.|
|Reputation||Obtained reputation points are given for mass PVP event (like castle sieges).|
|Recommendations||The amount of recommendations (max 255)/ the amount of recommendations your character can give.|
A character receives 20 recommendations automatically upon the first login of the day. Receive an additional 10 recommendations to give out after 2 hours of being logged in, and 1 more recommendation to give out every hour after that.
2. Inventory [Alt + V]
In the inventory window you can see the items equipped and the content of its "bag". Double-click an item to equip it or to use it (if it's possible). There are 80 slots in the inventory (100 slots for dwarves), you can increase the amount to 122 (142 for dwarves) by Fishing. The amount of slots can also be increased with Belts.
- You can get more info about equipment in the Items article.
3. Action window [Alt + C]
Here you can find your character's actions and social skills. You can drag and drop them to the pane. The list of actions available depends on your character's race/class transfer, on the summoned mount, or whether your character is in a transformation state or flies on a ship. The list of actions is also limited when your character takes part in the Olympiad.
4. Skill window [Alt + K]
The list of your character's skills and access to the skill enchantment interface.
You can get more info about the skill window in the Skills article.
5. Quest log [Alt + U]
The list of quests you character currently has. The description of the current quest step, the actions to be taken and the reward.
You can get more info about quests in the Quests article.
6. Clan window [Alt + N]
If your character joins a clan or creates it, the clan window becomes available. Some actions are available without joining a clan.
|Member Info||Opens the window to see the info about a clan member, when the options of invitation to a party are available, where you can change the clan member's title, rank, privileges or just dismiss them.|
|Privileges||Here you can view the info about a character's privileges in clan.|
|Community||Open game forum.|
|Clan Info||Viewing info about clan structure, its rating, reputation and skills.|
|Penalty||The penalties you clan currently has because of leaving its alliance, dismissing a member or the clan/|
|Leave||Press the button the leave the clan.|
|War Info||Info about wars your clan is currently in.|
|Declare War||Enter the name of the clan you want to declare war to. If that clan doesn't accept war, it will be one-sided. If that clan does accept war, it will be two-sided. In case of two-sided war, a character loses 1/4 of the usual XP amount when it dies.|
|End War||Enter the name of the clan you want to stop the war with. To stop the war, all clan members should be in peaceful state.|
|Invite||Press to invite the target character to your clan. Before confirming, choose the subdivision of the clan (guards, main clan, academy), for the invited player.|
|Edit Crest||Window to set your clan's crest (16*12, 256 colours, BMP) and clan mark (64*64, 256 colours, BMP).|
You can get more info about clan management in the Clan article.
7. Map [Alt + M]
The map shows you character's and its party members current location. If your character is currently in a township, the map of the township is displayed. If your character is outside any townships, you may use the (+) button near any township name to open the township map. Use the map to get the world info. When you press the "Info" button, you may learn about hunting zones, castle owners, taxes, castle sieges date, fortress owners, location of raid bosses and many other things.
The World Info tab includes such tabs as "Recommended Tip" and "Region Info". The "Region Info" tab lets you know about castles, fortresses, contestable clan halls, hunting zones and factions. When you choose the necessary action on the "Region Info" tab, the place you're looking for is displayed on the world map.
The "Recommended Tip" tab lets you know about hunting zones, instances and raids recommended for your level. When you choose the necessary action on the "Recommended Tip" tab, the place you're looking for is displayed on the world map.
- When you hover your mouse on a castle or a fortress, you can see the info about the ownership and the owner (if any), the time of the next siege, and the info about taxes.
- When you hover your mouse on a hunting zone or a township, you can see the additional info in a tip.
- There are special icons on the map to show the places where raid bosses appear, the places to enter instanced zones and the location of factions. The icons of raid bosses and instanced zones are brighter when they are available.
- During some important events in the left upper corner of the map there's a sign. Then you hover your mouse on it, you can see more info about the event, and when you click on it, the place will be shown of the world map.
8. System Menu [Alt + X]
|Private Store||Use this option to open your own private store. Hover your mouse and choose from the list whether you want to sell, purchase, sell as batch or find a private store by name. For more info, see Private Store.|
|Bestiary||Opens the Bestiary window. For more info, see Bestiary.|
|Faction||Opens the Faction window. For more info, see Factions.|
|Mailbox||Use the mailbox to send mail to other characters.|
|Clan Entry||Use this option to open the clan search window.|
|Party||Use this option to open the party search window.|
|Friend Manager||Open this window to view your game connections. Such as friends, the players you ignore, and your mentees.|
|Community||Access to Game Board.|
|Additional Functions||Use this submenu to open instant zone status window, to record a video or to replay it.|
|Service||Hover your mouse to choose an option. Help or Website.|
|Shortcut||Opens the window with key settings and its functions.|
|Macro||Create macros to make your gameplay more comfortable and to make your routine operations much easier.|
|Options||Opens the options window.|
|Restart||Opens the screen when you can choose a character.|
|Exit Game||Exit the game.|
Here you can find the following info:
- The amount of the unread messages. Click the element to open your mailbox.
- The amount of clan members online. Click the element to open your clan info.
- Status of party search mode.
- The amount of XP you've gained. As long as your characters get 100%, it will be moved to the next level. Click this area to see your progress in getting skill points (SP). When you have 100%, your character can turn SP into skill points.
- The amount of Adena. Click this item to display/hide this info.
- The amount of the occupied slots in your inventory/total amount.
This element is used to inform players about different game evens, such as start of the quest, new mail, invitation to the Ceremony of Chaos etc. Located in the lower right corner of the screen.
- notification about new message.
- notification about clan search.
- notification about the quest, available when you've got a new level.
- notification about the Clan Missions available
- invitation to the Ceremony of Chaos.
- awaken the hidden powers of the ancient heroes via Awakening.
- a new skill is available.
- notification about the quest you've accepted.
- notification that you can learn new abilities.
- notification that a monster is added to Bestiary or you can get a reward for it.
|[F1 ~ F12]||Calling the corresponding skill/macro from the panel.|
|Enter||Chatting input (only if you've turned the Enter Chat option on).|
|Esc||Cancels the current target. Cancel casting spell.|
|Home||Switches the camera to default view.|
|End||Turns the camera forward and backward.|
|PageUp / PageDown||Changes the distance before the camera.|
|Ctrl + attack||Forceful attack on NPCs and other characters.|
|Alt + [F1 ~ F10]||Switching between the shortcut sets of the first pane.|
|Alt + Enter||Switch between fullscreen/window mode.|
|Alt + T||Opens the character window.|
|Alt + K||Opens the skill window.|
|Alt + C||Opens the action window.|
|Alt + N||Opens the clan window.|
|Alt + U||Opens quest log|
|Alt + V||Opens the inventory.|
|Alt + M||Opens the map window.|
|Alt + B||Open game forum.|
|Alt + X||Opens the menu.|
|Alt + R||Opens the macros window.|
|Alt + H||Hiding the interface elements.|
|Alt + P||Switching to min video settings.|
|Alt + J||Opens chat window.|
|Alt + F||Hide/show the party buffs.|
|Alt + Y||Hide/show contacts.|
|Alt +.||Turn off audio.|
|Alt + L||Reset interface.|
|Alt + Shift + O||Hide/show settings.|
|Alt + Shift + P||Hide/show party matching.|
|Alt + Shift + I||Hide/show loot.|
|Alt + Shift + M||Send a private message to the target.|
|Alt + Shift + H||Hide/show Help.|
|Ctrl + T||Switching party targets /targetnext|
Decline Party Requests
Three's a Decline Party Requests function.
- Use this function to decline party invitations from clan members, friends or other players.
Decline Friendship Requests
Three's a Decline Friendship Requests function.
- Use this function to decline friendship invitations from clan members or other players.
Choosing target function
There's a "Set Next Target" function. Use it to choose the next target, like the "Next Target" action ( /targetnext ).
- The function can be enabled in: Options > Game.
- In the dropdown menu you can choose target type: any target, monsters, characters, NPCs.
- You can assign the keys to toggle between target types via Options > Keys. By default, it's Ctrl+T.
|Target type||Possible target|
|Any target||Any possible target|
Except pets and servitors
|Characters||Enemy characters (name is shown in purple or red) |
Except pets and servitors
|NPC||Friendly NPCs (like Gatekeepers or Merchants)|
|Game Interface - Related Pages
Share your opinion