We updated db to Fafurion game update, but work still in progress
What is Awakening?
Mighty powers of Shilen have started their fight with mankind. When they attempted to gain the land of the ancient giants, Ye Sagira, the ruins fell on the Talking Island. Now the people of Elmoraden can find there the key to the ancient powers which will help them in their fight. The secrets of giants and ancient heroes will be kept. The players will awaken the power of ancient heroes in themselves. To complete the Awakening, you need to complete the Seize Your Destiny quest.
The process of Awakening
The existing 35 classes will awaken into 34 classes. The first part of your character development consists of 3 class transfers and achieving level 85. After level 85 you need to complete the Seize Your Destiny quest to awaken. Character’s class after awakening will depend on the previous class. For example, Phoenix Knight awakens into Sigel Phoenix Knight, Hell Knight into Sigel Hell Knight, Shillien Templar into Sigel Shillien Templar. The Judicator class cannot awaken.
Ertheia do not awaken, since the process of the 3rd Liberation is the same.
Specifics of awakened classes
After awakening your character gets an opportunity to learn new powerful skills. To learn them, you’ll need SP.
Awakening skills in general correspond to those of the main class before awakening, however they are more powerful. For example, some skills of each class allow you to finish a battle in 1-2 blows and will be very useful.
After Awakening unique race skills will be available to each character. They can be both active and passive, you don’t need to learn them as your character will receive them right after completing the Awakening.
In Lindvior update certain skills which had been bound to a character’s race, are placed into a special group and can be learned from Monk of Chaos NPC in Reliquary of the Giants.
You can choose 1 subclass, which won’t have the limit of level 80, so it can be developed to level 99. To do so, you need to complete the Split Destiny quest.
You can switch between the dualclass and subclasses from your character stats window. After this switching your character will receive a debuff which decreases characteristics and weakens the character, making it impossible to switch to any other class/subclass. It’s impossible to choose for dualclass a subclass which after Awakening will be identical to the main class. Like Duelist will not be able to choose for the second class such subclasses as Grand Khavatari, Dreadnought, Titan, Doombringer.
After Awakening a new, wonderful way of travelling through time and space becomes available to your character: Sayune. This way of travelling is available in several new locations only.
Each of the eight classes will be given a skill to summon a mount. Their looks are different, but the characteristics are the same, and the mounts move faster than other means of transport.
See also: Awakening Mounts
After Awakening each character receives a class cloak, they look slightly different depending on the class.
Classes after awakening
36 classes after awakening/3rd liberation will be divided by party roles. The recommended type of armor and weapon in the table depends on the passive skills of a class.
- Classes will receive the following race characteristics:
- All characters level 85+, which have the old awakening classes, can choose a new one via NPC Hardin in Reliquary of the Giants. Having chosen a new class, they will receive a special item: Chaos Essence — 2 pcs., which can be used if you chose a wrong Awakening class.
- Those characters who have a Dualclass with old awakening classes, can also choose a new awakening class, and obtain Chaos Essence (Dual Class) — 2 pcs.
- To change your class within the same class type you’ll need a Chaos Essence Pack or a Chaos Essence Pack (Dual Class) , obtainable via Game Shop. The lifetime of Chaos Essence is 30 days.
- You can change your class via NPC Hardin in Reliquary of the Giants.
- You can't use Chaos Essence for you Dualclass as long as you have at least one Chaos Essence for the main class in your inventory.
- When you Awaken into a new class, all 3 class transfer skills are retained.
- If you change your class, the class-specific skills are removed without any compensation, including skill enchanting and the skills learned for Rune Stone.
- Only Tyrr Warrior Dwarves can awaken into Tyrr Maestros.
- Only Iss Inchanter Orcs can awaken into Iss Dominators.
- You can’t change your awakened class on dualclass, if your main class has one of the old awakening classes.
|Race and class||STR||DEX||CON||LUC||INT||WIT||MEN||CHA|
|Dark Elf Fighter||92||56||77||32||42||39||35||43|
|Kamael Male Fighter
Kamael Female Fighter
|Kamael Male Mystic
Kamael Female Mystic
|Awakening - Related Pages
Comments support Markdown