|Abandoned Coal Mines (special zone)|
|Optimal Level||99 - 105|
|Price for entrance||50000 adena|
|Basic time||60 min.|
|Time's extense||up to 300 min.|
Abandoned Coal Mines - is a special hunting zone for characters level 99-105.
- You can only get to the zone via the session zones interface. There is no other way to get to the zone. You can only teleport from a peaceful zone.
- The basic hunting time is 60 minutes.
- Right after your teleportation the counter of the basic time of stay will start.
- You can teleport from the zone before the time is over by using a scroll of escape.
- It’s impossible to leave the zone through teleportation.
- When the time is over, your character will be teleported to the Town of Aden.
- The time can be extended by 300 minutes (360 minutes max.).
- You can extend the time with Time Stone of Abandoned Coal Mines , which can be purchased in Game Shop.
Having moved to the zone, you can talk to NPC Investigators Teleporter in order to quickly move to a different part of the zone.
Abandoned Coal Mines (special zone) - Monsters
|Black Hammer Protector||101||699462168||629504|
|Black Hammer Artisan||101||699462168||629504|
|Black Hammer Collector||101||699462168||629504|