Seize Your DestinyHelios • Classic
|Seize Your Destiny|
|Restrictions:||After 3rd Class Transfer|
|Start location||Talking Island Village / Gludio Territory|
|Reward|| Scroll of Afterlife |
Steel Door Guild Coin — 400 pcs., ability to Awaken
Having installed the update all characters level 85 will receive Giants Call to learn the story of Shilen’s awakening, about the devastation she brought into the world and the information about the beginning of Awakening. If you have installed the update and logged on to the game but haven’t received Giants Call, you need to log out and log on once again.
- Talk to Giant's Servant Cellphine in the Museum of Talking Island Village, choose ‘Quest’ in the dialogue.
- Talk to Pantheon in Museum Lobby to get inside the Museum.
- Talk to Giant's Servant Hadel in Exploration Area 1 in Ruins of Ye Sagira, the character will be brought to Disconnected Labyrinth.
- The character will be moved to the room with 8 people representing each profession. Wait until your first rival steps in the middle of the room and only then attack him, then the next one, etc. If you attack without waiting, all 8 mobs will attack your character. Having destroyed your last rival, you’ll see whirls. Come to them and wait until they’ve given your character the strength of the giants.
- Go to the next room.
- An opponent according to the class of your character’s Awakening (e.g. Doomcryer will face Iss Enchanter Seknus) appears in the room, kill him. During the fight every now and then in the middle of the screen you’ll see icons of your future Awakening skills. Use them to kill the opponent more efficiently by clicking them.
- After you’ve killed your first opponent, three more will appear to attack at once. Kill them.
- In the middle of the room you’ll see the Source of Power and ten opponents. You need to get close to the Source of Power. The character will get maximum protection for 1 minute. Maximal protection will be cast 3 times only, during this time you need to destroy all the opponents. After you’ve killed them all, a stronger opponent appears. Destroy him using Giants strength (click the icons appearing in the middle of the screen). A door to the third room opens.
- In the third room you’ll find the boss — Harnak's Wraith. Start the battle. When his XP’s below 50%, Harnak's Wraith will call for aid. Two unsealing devices will appear. You need to ‘talk’ to both devices and choose ‘Remove the seal’ in the dialogue. Once you’ve talked to the first device, a countdown will start, and you’ll need to ‘talk’ to the second device in one minute. Harnak's Wraith will be destroyed.
- Talk to Hermuncus|The Last Giant Hermuncus, which will appear in the room and get Scroll of Afterlife as reward. The character will be moved to Wraith’s Tomb to complete the Awakening.
To complete the Awakening, talk to the statue representing the profession you need in Wraith’s Tomb.
You’ll get full information about the skills which will remain with the character and about the stats and the purpose of the chosen class.
During the Awakening ALL the skills will be removed and changed with the max level skills but without upgrades which at a later stage will be replaced with new skills. As compensation your character will receive part of SP and Essence of Giants spent for upgrading and learning the skills removed.
When you've completed your Awakening, you'll get one of the following items depending on your class:
|Abelius' Power||Chest that contains items helpful to Sigel Knights after Awakening.|
|Ashagen's Power||Chest that contains items helpful to Othell Rogues after Awakening.|
|Cranigg's Power||Chest that contains items helpful to Yul Archers after Awakening.|
|Lakcis' Power||Chest that contains items helpful to Aeore Healers after Awakening.|
|Leister's Power||Chest that contains items helpful to Iss Enchanters after Awakening.|
|Naviarope's Power||Chest that contains items helpful to Wynn Summoners after Awakening.|
|Sapyros' Power||Chest that contains items helpful to Tyrr Warriors after Awakening.|
|Soltkreig's Power||Chest that contains items helpful to Feoh Wizards after Awakening.|
|Quests - Related Pages