From Lineage 2 Encyclopaedia
|Seed of Annihilation (instance)
The Seed of Annihilation is an enormous parasitic creature that absorbs bioenergy through its roots. Istina, the mother creator, is a conscious entity that inhabits the Seed. She has a symbiotic relationship with the land. She uses the energy that she siphons from the earth to create the creatures that inhabit her host.
How to get into
There are several ways to get into Seed of Annihilation:
- Teleport via Flight Control from Keucereus Alliance Base.
- Travel from Keucereus Alliance Base by Sky Wagon.
- Teleport via Dimension Keeper Hermuncus' Servants for 150,000 adena
- To fly using flying transformations.
Nursery is an instanced zone available to players lvl 85-89. You can stay in the zone up to 25 minutes, time before the next visit is 12 hours.
The entrance to the Nursery is located in red whirls in Seed of Annihilation. Step into the whirls and the character will be automatically removed to the instance.
When you get inside, you’ll see an NPC - Soldier Tie right in front of you. Talk to him to start the fight. Destroy Failed Creation mobs, gather remains of Tissue Energy (it happens automatically when a mob is killed).
- Recovery Energy. Sometimes when a mob is killed your character receives Recovery Energy effect lvl 1-2-3. While it’s effective, come to Soldier Tie, and he’ll convert this skill into remains of Tissue Energy:
|Recovery Energy. Level 1
|Recovery Energy. Level 2
|Recovery Energy. Level 3
- Raider Maguen. After a Failed Creation is killed, there’s a chance that Raider Maguen might appear. There’s a warning on the screen when he appears. Maguen will run to your character and steal a part of remains of Tissue Energy (no more than 100). He’s impossible to target before he’s stolen it. Then you’ll have a very short period of time to target him and hit (with a skill or just a simple blow). If you manage to hit Maguen, he’ll return what he stole.
- Reward. In 30 minutes all the mobs will disappear. Talk to Soldier Tie and get your reward depending on the remains of Tissue Energy you’ve gathered. Special Product Broker Kirklan in Keucereus Alliance Base will exchange Tissue Energy Crystals to items.
Tissue Energy Crystal Exchange
Special Product Broker Kirklan in Keucereus Alliance Base exchanges Tissue Energy Crystals you got in Seed of Annihilation - Nursery to the following items:
|Seed of Annihilation (instance) – Related Pages