Pailaka - Song of Ice and Fire
From Lineage 2 Encyclopaedia
|Pailaka - Song of Ice and Fire|
|Level:||49 - 55|
|Start location||Town of Oren / Oren Territory|
|Start NPC||Inspector Adler|
reward at your choice
Water part of the Temple
Fire part of the Temple
Warning! You can complete this quest if you’re level 49-55. You have 60 minutes to walk through the instance. You don’t have to kill the mobs and the bosses with the weapon you’ve got from the NPCs. If your weapon is better, use it.Talk to Inspector Adler in Gludin Village near Einhasad Temple or in the Town of Oren near the Warehouse. When you’ve taken the quest, you’ll be teleported to an instance which is a copy of the Forgotten Temple. If you use a Scroll of Escape in the instance, you’ll be teleported to Inspector Adler. The Inspector will teleport you back. The mobs you’ve already killed will not appear again, but you’ll be teleported to the very beginning of the dungeon.
- In the dungeon you need to talk to Inspector Sinai and get Sprite's Sword (dual swords) and Temple Book of Secrets . The books contains hints which bosses you need to kill to complete your current quest.
- Kill the first boss - Spirit of Water Hillas. On your way to the boss you’ll meet different mobs. Kill them to get useful potions. You’ll also find vases, break them to get extra potions. Hillas is located in the Water part of the Temple, you need to pass several rooms.
- When Hillas is killed, talk to the Temple Executor located in the adjacent room. He’ll upgrade your dual swords to Enhanced Sprite's Sword and the swords will get a nice skill — Shalin Heal (restores HP).
- Kill the second boss - Spirit of Water Papion. Papion dwells behind the rooms with stairs. There are also several mobs dwelling there. Kill them first, then kill the boss.
- Let’s go deeper into the dungeon, to the fire part of the Temple.
- When all the mobs are killed and all the vases are broken, destroy the third boss - Spirit of Fire Kinsus.
- When Kinsus is killed, you can again upgrade your swords (talk to the Temple Executor located in the adjacent room). You’ll get a Sword of Ice and Fire with a new skill Shalin Strike. This skill is very powerful – with around 1,5 K damage.
- Kill the fourth boss - Spirit of Fire Gargos.
- To kill the remaining boss, Adiantum, you need to go back to the room with stairs located between the water and the fire parts of the Temple. Go downstairs, underwater, pass the corridor.
- When Adiantum is killed, talk to Inspector Adler (he’ll appear in the room). Get your reward.
|Flamberge||Provides one of the following: Critical Damage, Focus and Light.|
|Stormbringer||Bestows one of the following functions: Critical Anger, Focus or Light.|
|Battle Axe||Bestows one of the following functions: Anger, Rsk. Focus or Haste.|
|Skull Graver||Bestows one of the following functions: Anger, Health, or Rsk. Focus.|
|Crystal Staff||Bestows one of the following functions: Rsk. Evasion, Mana Up, or Blessed Body.|
|Stick of Faith||Bestows one of the following functions: Mana Up, Magic Hold or Mental Shield.|
|Heavy Doom Axe||Bestows one of the following functions: Magic Poison, Magic Weakness, or Magic Chaos.|
|Cursed Dagger||Bestows one of the following functions: Critical Bleed, Critical Poison or Rsk. Haste.|
|Dark Elven Dagger||Bestows one of the following functions: Focus, Back Blow or Rsk. Haste.|
|Chakram||Bestows one of the following functions: Critical Drain, Critical Poison or Rsk. Haste.|
|Crystallized Ice Bow||Bestows one of the following functions: Guidance, Evasion, or Quick Recovery.|
|Orcish Glaive||Bestows one of the following functions: Anger, Critical Stun or Long Blow.|
|Quests - Related Pages