From Lineage 2 Encyclopaedia
| Pailaka - Song of Ice and Fire
|| 49 - 55
| Quest type
|| level 49-55
|| Any race
|| Any class
| Start location
|| Town of Oren / Oren Territory
| Start NPC
|| Inspector Adler
reward at your choice
Water part of the Temple
Fire part of the Temple
Warning! You can complete this quest if you’re level 49-55. You have 60 minutes to walk through the instance. You don’t have to kill the mobs and the bosses with the weapon you’ve got from the NPCs. If your weapon is better, use it.
Talk to Inspector Adler
in Gludin Village
near Einhasad Temple or in the Town of Oren
near the Warehouse. When you’ve taken the quest, you’ll be teleported to an instance which is a copy of the Forgotten Temple
. If you use a Scroll of Escape
in the instance, you’ll be teleported to Inspector Adler
. The Inspector will teleport you back. The mobs you’ve already killed will not appear again, but you’ll be teleported to the very beginning of the dungeon.
- In the dungeon you need to talk to Inspector Sinai and get Sprite's Sword (dual swords) and Temple Book of Secrets . The books contains hints which bosses you need to kill to complete your current quest.
- Kill the first boss - Spirit of Water Hillas. On your way to the boss you’ll meet different mobs. Kill them to get useful potions. You’ll also find vases, break them to get extra potions. Hillas is located in the Water part of the Temple, you need to pass several rooms.
- When Hillas is killed, talk to the Temple Executor located in the adjacent room. He’ll upgrade your dual swords to Enhanced Sprite's Sword m and the swords will get a nice skill — Shalin Heal (restores HP).
- Kill the second boss - Spirit of Water Papion. Papion dwells behind the rooms with stairs. There are also several mobs dwelling there. Kill them first, then kill the boss.
- Let’s go deeper into the dungeon, to the fire part of the Temple.
- When all the mobs are killed and all the vases are broken, destroy the third boss - Spirit of Fire Kinsus.
- When Kinsus is killed, you can again upgrade your swords (talk to the Temple Executor located in the adjacent room). You’ll get a Sword of Ice and Fire with a new skill Shalin Strike. This skill is very powerful – with around 1,5 K damage.
- Kill the fourth boss - Spirit of Fire Gargos.
- To kill the remaining boss, Adiantum, you need to go back to the room with stairs located between the water and the fire parts of the Temple. Go downstairs, underwater, pass the corridor.
- When Adiantum is killed, talk to Inspector Adler (he’ll appear in the room). Get your reward.
|Quests - Related Pages
|| New Quests
||First Class Transfer Quests | Second Class Transfer Quests | Third Class Transfer Quests | Awakening Quest
|Quests by Level
||1-39 lvl | 40—74 lvl | 75—84 lvl | 85—99 lvl
|Quest by Territory:
||Gludio | Dion | Giran | Innadril | Oren | Aden | Rune | Goddard | Schuttgart | Gracia | Magmeld
- Mon, 40+ , Mourning Service for the Victims
- Mon, 40+ , Purify the Dwarf's Soul
- Mon/Thu, 25+ , Collect Tama Herbs
- Tue, 75+, Find the Hidden Jewel
- Wed, 40+, Dispose of the Followers of Shilen
- Wed/Sat, 40+ , Hurry and Hide
- Thu/Sun, 40+, Bring the Antidote
- Fri, 75+, Remove the Curse of Pestilence
- Fri/Sat/Sun, 40+ , A Dance With You
- Sat, 75+, Destroy the Dark Spirit Angmas
- Sun, 40+ , Enlightened Daemon Angma
- Wed/Fri/Sat/Sun, 95+ Destroy Shilen’s Creatures