From Lineage 2 Encyclopaedia
Fantasy Isle is like an entertainment park in Lineage II. You can play different mini-games there.
|Fantasy Isle is a great meeting place for characters, as any Gatekeeper in Lineage II teleports there for free.|
In Goddess of Destruction - Harmony update a "Performance" event was added on the Fantasy Isle.
- The event is available from Haia NPC located at the stage entrance of the Fantasy Isle.
- To start a performance, you need a command channel of 3 parties (21 players)
- There are no restrictions by level. On each stage you need to apply different social actions.
- If you succeed, you can get Fantasy Isle Coins and a "Noblesse Blessing" buff which lasts up to 6 hours.
- Access restrictions are reset every day at 06.30 a.m. (however, performance is available on Saturdays and Sundays only)
In Fantasy Isle all mobs and NPCs are presented. NPC parade NPCs parade several times a day (note that 1 real time hour equals 6 hours of game time; 1 game day = 4 real time hours) at 8.00 a.m., 2.00 p.m., 8.00 p.m. They parade through every game zone on the Isle, letting you see all NPCs types you could meet in Aden and Elmore.You can also enjoy the unique costumes of the NPCs (they are different depending on the time of the parade, whether it’s morning or evening). Monsters parade at 2.00 a.m. Monsters’/NPC's appearance When a parade starts, you can see many mobs and NPCs of the game. They present alternative versions of the monsters and characters we like, they sing, show tricks and monsters even start a talent show (lasts for 1 hour of game-time, 10 minutes of real time).
|Underground Coliseum||PvP tournament for 2 parties.|
|Kratei's Cube||PvP tournament.|
|Cubics||Funny tournament for 2 parties.|
Fantasy Isle Shop
|Fantasy Island – Related Pages